Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tacks sign 1st round pick Caleb Farley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh noes! Other teams are signing their draft picks before us!
(05-14-2021, 10:38 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes!  Other teams are signing their draft picks before us!

Bullseye is merely posting football news on a football message board. No drama.
(05-14-2021, 10:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2021, 10:38 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Oh noes!  Other teams are signing their draft picks before us!

Bullseye is merely posting football news on a football message board. No drama.

Thank you.

Nothing more.

No alarm bells or anything.

Just new tacks to hate.
Farley tryin to guarantee that money before he goes on IR for the year with a gimpy back
Just trying to get out ahead of things Smile

Y'all know it's coming.
(05-14-2021, 11:55 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Just trying to get out ahead of things Smile

Y'all know it's coming.

Perhaps...but I'm not overly concerned about that this year.

Khan is now more involved with negotiations, etc. and he knows he's got a good thing going.  He won't risk derailing it with any holdouts.
(05-14-2021, 12:15 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2021, 11:55 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]Just trying to get out ahead of things Smile

Y'all know it's coming.

Perhaps...but I'm not overly concerned about that this year.

Khan is now more involved with negotiations, etc. and he knows he's got a good thing going.  He won't risk derailing it with any holdouts.

Khan don’t care about football. He just counts his money like mr scrooge
(06-07-2021, 12:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2021, 12:15 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps...but I'm not overly concerned about that this year.

Khan don’t care about football. He just counts his money like mr scrooge.

Strongly disagree with this.