Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We are Overracting Early Into the Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No we're not
We've only given it 50 games guys settle down

We have a chance because the teams we go against should be worse then us? What a joke. The Chargers should be a team far worse then us and we got smacked.

Dont let my low number of posts fool you I've bent lurking on the message board for years and seen my fair share of overracting and this is far from overracting. in fact I think the reaction is more than justified.
Lol
Quote:We've only given it 50 games guys settle down

haha
Not an overreaction. The question going into the season was not about the talent, but whether the coaching would hold back the talent. I think that question was answered Sunday. 

Few are reacting to the L. We've worn Ls for a decade. The nature of the L, and how hopeless we looked is what's deflating to me.
We aren't overreacting. This team is a dumpster fire.

If we had a competent coach we would be looking at going on a nice winning streak over the next couple of games.

But we don't so...
If we win the next two games we will be .500 and probably 1 game back  of the division lead heading into the bye week.  If this is the case everyone will forget about the first 2 games.  I've been as patient and pro Gus as I can be, but if we lose the next two and are 0-4 headed into the bye, it's time for a change.  I don't understand the fans calling for Marrone to replace him.  He's in charge of our O-Line and they have been horrible. 

I won't be forgetting about the first two games.

Yesterday's game cannot be forgotten.
Quote:Dont let my low number of posts fool you I've bent lurking on the message board for years and seen my fair share of overracting and this is far from overracting. in fact I think the reaction is more than justified.
This
No this is the same complacency we've seen throughout Gus' tenure. He patted the team on the back after last week's close loss to Green Bay, then all focus went out the window and we got annihilated by the Chargers again

"The schedule is also about to lighten up for the Jags: They get the Ravens and Colts at home over the next two weeks. Neither has looked especially impressive so far, even given Baltimore's 2-0 record. If the Jags hit their bye at 0-4 after consecutive home losses, there could be fireworks, but they come out of that bye week with games against the Bears, Raiders and Titans. Jacksonville is still probably a year away, but it's too early to write their 2016 off."

I agree with that part, if we are not 2-2 at the bye, then its time to call for a fire sale, Packers and Chargers at SD with our west coast woes, is prob to toughest games we will play all year. These next two weeks is gonna determine how are season goes, and Gus job.

You should make one of your baldy avatars with Gus, only you should photoshop hair on his large, bald cranium.
Ummmm no. This is a product of 4 years.
Unlike the other teams getting a slow start.....the Jaguars have had 4...count'em losing years before this debacle of a narrow loss to the packers....(don't forget Bradford being at the vikings for just TWO weeks) managed to beat .....and a straight shelacking by the chargers.

We all just see the same coming.

The ravens and clots WILL find a way to put us in a deep hole.

After london and the break we have bears, raiders,titans, chiefs, texans...its gets harder not easier.

This team doesn't NEED to look past the ravens right now.

Why, OH WHY can we never been able to find a decent head coach after Coughlin?

How are we overreacting too early? This is how it's started for the past 8 years and we're all used to how it continues/ends.

Pages: 1 2 3