Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marjorie Taylor Greene Committing Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lolololol

Pay the $12k penalty and move on lololol

Big deal..
(05-15-2021, 12:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]lolololol

Big deal..

You know if this was AOC you'd be all over it.
(05-15-2021, 12:50 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 12:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]lolololol

Big deal..

You know if this was AOC you'd be all over it.

AOC has done much worse ethically than amass a $12k penalty for signing off on two home exemptions lololol
(05-15-2021, 12:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 12:50 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]You know if this was AOC you'd be all over it.

AOC has done much worse ethically than amass a $12k penalty for signing off on two home exemptions lololol

Knowingly filing for homestead exemptions on 2 different houses is fraud.  There shouldn't be any argument about that.
(05-15-2021, 12:55 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 12:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]AOC has done much worse ethically than amass a $12k penalty for signing off on two home exemptions lololol

Knowingly filing for homestead exemptions on 2 different houses is fraud.  There shouldn't be any argument about that.

Yup.. and if it was that severe, do you really think the penalty would only be $12k and not prison time?

Mountain, molehill.. same thing, right?
MTG challenged AOC to a debate on green new deal. Still waiting for that.

MTG is a breath of fresh air, and if you don't like her, there is a good chance you pee sitting down or have very loose wrists.

I love the things TRM chooses to be "outraged" over compared to everything else going on.
(05-15-2021, 01:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]MTG challenged AOC to a debate on green new deal. Still waiting for that.

MTG is a breath of fresh air, and if you don't like her, there is a good chance you pee sitting down or have very loose wrists.

MTG is on video walking around the halls of Congress looking for Muslim members of Congress so she could tell them they had to swear their oath on a Bible, and that an oath on the Koran was not legal.

That's "a breath of fresh air" to you?
(05-15-2021, 01:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 01:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]MTG challenged AOC to a debate on green new deal. Still waiting for that.

MTG is on video walking around the halls of Congress looking for Muslim members of Congress so she could tell them they had to swear their oath on a Bible, and that an oath on the Koran was not legal.

You want members of the United States Congress swearing an oath to the Koran?
(05-15-2021, 01:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 01:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]MTG is on video walking around the halls of Congress looking for Muslim members of Congress so she could tell them they had to swear their oath on a Bible, and that an oath on the Koran was not legal.

Do you know anything at all about the Constitution of the United States?  That is such an ignorant question.  You ask if I want them to do it; I don't care if they do it.  They have a Constitutional right to do it.
(05-15-2021, 01:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 01:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You want members of the United States Congress swearing an oath to the Koran?

Do you know anything at all about the Constitution of the United States?

Of course. I support the party that defends it.
(05-15-2021, 01:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 01:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know anything at all about the Constitution of the United States?

Of course. I support the party that defends it.

You ask if I want them to do it; I don't care if they do it.  They have a Constitutional right to do it.  Something MTG apparently does not understand.  

I know she supports the 2nd Amendment, but I question whether she is even aware of the 1st Amendment.  
(05-15-2021, 01:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 01:02 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]MTG is on video walking around the halls of Congress looking for Muslim members of Congress so she could tell them they had to swear their oath on a Bible, and that an oath on the Koran was not legal.

I wonder if the people who practice out of the Quran would also march in Disney's Gay Pride Parade?

Just keep them away from rooftops, ammirite?
(05-15-2021, 01:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2021, 01:08 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You want members of the United States Congress swearing an oath to the Koran?

I wonder if the people who practice out of the Quran would also march in Disney's Gay Pride Parade?

Just keep them away from rooftops, ammirite?

The political alliance between Muslims and gays is surely not very comfortable.  Similar to the alliance between serial adulterers with multiple divorces and Christians was last year, and how uncomfortable the alliance between war-starters and Christians was 18 years ago.