Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rudy Giuliani's Law License 'Immediately' Suspended in New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rudy Giuliani's Law License 'Immediately' Suspended in New York

Rudy Giuliani’s law license has been suspended, in part, over his actions as counsel to former President Donald Trump.

https://ijr.com/giuliani-law-license-sus...manualpost
Ugh..

Let's forget that he put away the heads of the 5 families of the Mafia.
I hate democrats, I hate them, hate them hate them.
(06-24-2021, 12:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I hate democrats, I hate them, hate them hate them.

Got to be tiring to have so much hate for fellow Americans.

So glad I can look past people's beliefs
(06-24-2021, 01:30 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 12:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I hate democrats, I hate them, hate them hate them.

Got to be tiring to have so much hate for fellow Americans.

So glad I can look past people's beliefs

What a laugh, Democrats stopped being Americans a long time ago... They are my enemy. I don't want to co-exist with them, I don't want to negotiate or compromise with them, I want to defeat them, then ABOLISH THEM...

[Image: 56191416_10213123236545729_2884573355380...e=60D9F2D6]
What I see on that graphic is that we helped Japan, and they flourished. We do nothing to help our own, and it turns to [BLEEP].
(06-24-2021, 01:47 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]What I see on that graphic is that we helped Japan, and they flourished.  We do nothing to help our own, and it turns to [BLEEP].

Then you might be blind.
Nothing to help our own except for free health care, free education, housing assistance, cash payments, law enforcement (that is not appreciated), trillions spent on early intervention programs like Head Start, preferences in educational admissions, preferences in hiring, preferences in contracts . . .
It's a shame. Rudy Guliani went off the rails. The guy was a rock star in the 80s, 90s and 2000s. His prowess as a federal prosecutor was legendary and as mayor he turned NYC around. HIs leadership after 9/11 was stellar. I sometimes wonder if he suffers from early stages of dementia.
(06-24-2021, 02:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame. Rudy Guliani went off the rails. The guy was a rock star in the 80s, 90s and 2000s. His prowess as a federal prosecutor was legendary and as mayor he turned NYC around. HIs leadership after 9/11 was stellar. I sometimes wonder if he suffers from early stages of dementia.

It all started when his hair started melting on TV...
(06-24-2021, 02:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It's a shame. Rudy Guliani went off the rails. The guy was a rock star in the 80s, 90s and 2000s. His prowess as a federal prosecutor was legendary and as mayor he turned NYC around. HIs leadership after 9/11 was stellar. I sometimes wonder if he suffers from early stages of dementia.

I agree.
This is what happens when someone wants to be back in the spot light so bad. It appears He took a lot of chances that he would not have taken back in the 90s. Let's see how it all plays out.

No democrat is homeless while they all live rent free in your head.

I totally agree with this.

His press conference at the Four Seasons (Landscaping Company) was classic.

[Image: trump-campaign-four-seasons-total-landscaping.jpg]