Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The players done had it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Let me preface this by saying in all the time I've watched this team play they all have seemed to support Gus without the shadow of a doubt. They have always had his back and believed in him and that this team turn-around was arriving. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Gus has always preached poise to his players and today they threw it out the window. They got in their car. Drove over it and put the car in reverse and drove over it again. If you remember in a past sound-bite you could hear Gus telling Blake that he didn't mind the interceptions but he minded his attitude and mannerisms and how the team viewed everything.

Today Bortles was screaming at the o-line, multiple times ripping off his helmet in a fit of rage and lost all composure. The wheels were literally coming off the Gus bus. Odrick was rampaging and uncontrollable.The players looked completely lost and over it.

It was like they all came to the realization at once today that the man they thought was fixing this team wasn't the answer. It was almost sad.

Quote:Let me preface this by saying in all the time I've watched this team play they all have seemed to support Gus without the shadow of a doubt. They have always had his back and believed in him and that this team turn-around was arriving. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Gus has always preached poise to his players and today they threw it out the window. They got in their car. Drove over it and put the car in reverse and drove over it again. If you remember in a past sound-bite you could hear Gus telling Blake that he didn't mind the interceptions but he minded his attitude and mannerisms and how the team viewed everything.

Today Bortles was screaming at the o-line, multiple times ripping off his helmet in a fit of rage and lost all composure. The wheels were literally coming off the Gus bus. Odrick was rampaging and uncontrollable.The players looked completely lost and over it.

It was like they all came to the realization at once today that the man they thought was fixing this team wasn't the answer. It was almost sad.

I made the same, though less detailed, observation earlier in another thread. Today really had the look of a team the coaches have lost.
‏@ryanohalloran

Poz said wasn't a coverage bust on long play to Benjamin he was trailing. Teammate interrupted and said no way 51 should be put in that spot

Mike DiRocco

ESPN Staff Writer

Jaguars TE Marcedes Lewis, acknowledging the fact that the kind of loss the Jaguars experienced on Sunday threatens coach Gus Bradley's job security: "When you're winning you protect your culture. When you're not you put it in jeopardy. We've got to step it up."

NFL 2h
The part in one of Ryan O's tweets about an unnamed player saying Poz shouldn't have been covering their WR1 was telling.

I think the player know the scheme is crap. It's only a matter of time before the bald headed dope loses the locker room completely. And I'll be glad when it happens. This low rent Heisenberg lookalike has no place on an NFL sideline with his pseudo motivational garbage.
Quote:Let me preface this by saying in all the time I've watched this team play they all have seemed to support Gus without the shadow of a doubt. They have always had his back and believed in him and that this team turn-around was arriving. Today was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Well stated. Everyone lost their [BLEEP] today. Gus lost the team, and it should be dealt with immediately. The season is still salvageable under Morron or Olsen.
Quote:‏@ryanohalloran

Poz said wasn't a coverage bust on long play to Benjamin he was trailing. Teammate interrupted and said no way 51 should be put in that spot

Mike DiRocco

ESPN Staff Writer

Jaguars TE Marcedes Lewis, acknowledging the fact that the kind of loss the Jaguars experienced on Sunday threatens coach Gus Bradley's job security: "When you're winning you protect your culture. When you're not you put it in jeopardy. We've got to step it up."

NFL 2h
The players definitely know that Gus is on a HOT seat - and for the few guys who have been here since the 4 years the Gus has taken over, his message really has no credence to it. 
Locker room slipping away

Quote:Well stated. Everyone lost their [BAD WORD REMOVED] today. Gus lost the team, and it should be dealt with immediately. The season is still salvageable under Morron or Olsen.

I don't want Olson anywhere near this team as a HC. He'll dial up 45 screen passes every week.
Olson had a new pool put in at his place....

[Image: Nebula3.jpg]

I'll bet when Olson jumps in, the pool becomes 90% hair gel. What a grease ball.
Quote:I'll bet when Olson jumps in, the pool becomes 90% hair gel. What a grease ball.

Just floating on his raft, looking up at all those beautiful screens..... its nirvana.
Quote:Olson had a new pool put in at his place....

So that's where he draws his plays… I mean play up.
Quote:Just floating on his raft, looking up at all those beautiful screens..... its nirvana.

Lol I get it now.
Quote:I don't want Olson anywhere near this team as a HC. He'll dial up 45 screen passes every week.

I've seen olson call some great games

I can only as UNBELIEVABLE as it may seem think that he did this as a form of mutiny
On that note, why do our screens never work? And why are opponents able to get 10+ yards every time they run a screen?

They just didn't believe (in victory) hard enough.
Quote:On that note, why do our screens never work? And why are opponents able to get 10+ yards every time they run a screen?
because they probably expect it
Quote:Locker room slipping away

After they got thumped today, I think it just did.
Quote:Just floating on his raft, looking up at all those beautiful screens..... its nirvana.

Haha. Nice.
Quote:Olson had a new pool put in at his place....

Even Google has us figured out:

[Image: Csr6S7KWcAAOqbh.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4