Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trevor Lawrence and Co Putting in the Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-wideouts/

Apologies if already posted.

This is encouraging..

For a change, a PFT commenter has a good perspective.  Manziel would have been in Vegas.

I am a bit confused, though.  I thought Ocho Cinco Tebow had a strong work ethic.

https://twitter.com/Coach_Grisham/status...36705?s=20
This is good stuff
This is the way it should be February through July. I never understood the reason for the strict restrictions on off-season training. These guys are professionals. They should be doing this 52 weeks/year.

Rant aside, it is good to see players working out together outside camps.
I cant believe its almost time for the first preseason game.
(07-18-2021, 05:27 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]I cant believe its almost time for the first preseason game.

Less than 1 month til the first
(07-18-2021, 05:24 PM)Norseman Wrote: [ -> ]This is the way it should be February through July. I never understood the reason for the strict restrictions on off-season training. These guys are professionals. They should be doing this 52 weeks/year.

Rant aside, it is good to see players working out together outside camps.

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's any rules from guys getting together on their own accord to workout, run some routes, throw some passes etc etc. Players have gotten together before at local parks and high schools etc. in the off season all the time.

I'm pretty sure the rules say that they can't be in the team facility (unless getting rehab/treatments for injuries) and can't meet/talk football with the coaches etc. during certain off-season periods.
I’m really curious to see how TL and Urbs respond to the disappointing first season results. It’ll be a trial by fire for both, especially Lawrence.
(07-19-2021, 06:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I’m really curious to see how TL and Urbs respond to the disappointing first season results. It’ll be a trial by fire for both, especially Lawrence.

Maybe they respond by winning their first year more than you think.
I can't believe they would crop Tim Tebow out of that picture. We all know there's no way those slackers would get together and workout without Tim's crucial locker room leadership to spur them on.
(07-19-2021, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe they would crop Tim Tebow out of that picture. We all know there's no way those slackers would get together and workout without Tim's crucial locker room leadership to spur them on.

Are you sure he's not the photographer? He's bringing them all together!!!!!
(07-19-2021, 02:21 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2021, 06:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I’m really curious to see how TL and Urbs respond to the disappointing first season results. It’ll be a trial by fire for both, especially Lawrence.

Maybe they respond by winning their first year more than you think.

We'll see, but they'll lose more than they win.
More likely the Pro's welcome both of them to the NFL the first part of the season with the crew rallying the second half...
Beautiful place, I took the family to Lake Hartwell SC a year ago
(07-19-2021, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe they would crop Tim Tebow out of that picture. We all know there's no way those slackers would get together and workout without Tim's crucial locker room leadership to spur them on.

Laughing

(07-19-2021, 02:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you sure he's not the photographer? He's bringing them all together!!!!!

Wouldn't he have had them walk on the water first to make sure it was safe for them to jump in?
(07-19-2021, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe they would crop Tim Tebow out of that picture. 

He was inside cooking dinner and ironing their shirts for the evening outing.
(07-29-2021, 03:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2021, 02:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe they would crop Tim Tebow out of that picture. 

He was inside cooking dinner and ironing their shirts for the evening outing.

No, Tim was just off camera walking on water. Duh.