Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Made Famous for Waiting 6 Hours to Vote Arrested on 2 Counts of Voter Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wonder who he voted for..........

Man Made Famous for Waiting 6 Hours to Vote Arrested on 2 Counts of Voter Fraud

The old saying “cheaters never win” is especially true for Texas voter Hervis Rogers who was used as a prop by the leftists to further their agenda. Rogers was the center of attention for left-wing news outlets in March of 2020 because he had waited almost 6 hours in line to vote for Biden in the presidential primary.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/man-waited-6-...KKHnV-lKOo
I'm wondering if they will actually bring it to trial. The whole thing was stupid because he went to multiple polling locations, so he didn't know where to vote or if he was registered. Couldn't bother to look anything up, so I doubt he knows anything about the candidates. These are the people that the dems want to vote and they need to hold their hand the entire time.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
It's why they want mailed out ballots and drop boxes. They just want to go around and canvas all the votes over a several month period.