Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Official Post-Week 2 Approval Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have at it.

No

Yes

Yes.
No

Yes

No, find a way to get Jack, Poz, and Telvin on the field together.

Quote:No

Yes

No, find a way to get Jack, Poz, and Telvin on the field together.
Impossible. Skuta the real MVP.
No, yes, no. Poz should not be facing the #1 WR. If they want to put Jack there to replace him I'm fine with that , but Poz is just the victim of bad play calling on the defense.
No

Yes

Yes
No

Yes

Voted No, only because he needs to be in on run downs and off on passing. Not truly "benched"

Yes

Voted No, only because he needs to be in on run downs and off on passing. Not truly "benched"
Here's the thing that gets me. I see him slip off runners all the time or run from the behind just to catch up to them.
lol Poz covering a player 70 lbs lighter than him in man to man with no help and zero passrush
All obvious answers. Poz shouldn't be benched but Jack over Skoot
No

No

No

I thought coming into this year we had filled the talent void but I'm still seeing a team every week line up that is severely under-talented. 

Quote:All obvious answers. Poz shouldn't be benched but Jack over Skoot
4-3 no, Jack should play Sam over Skuta, but Jack sould start over Poz in Nickel and dime

No

No

I thought coming into this year we had filled the talent void but I'm still seeing a team every week line up that is severely under-talented.

Not sure that is the case. Our talent is either out of position or on the bench
Quote:Not sure that is the case. Our talent is either out of position or on the bench

Jack is the only on the bench, this roster top to bottom has been assembled by Caldwell and they didn't look like they could be the Noles today. 
Think we can lure Jimmy Johnson away from the Fox pre game show? Lol.
Ok, who's the wise guy that voted yes?
No

Yes

Yes
Yes

Yes

No

I think its gonna come together next week. We always start slow. I predict a win, and more jumping in the lockerroom.

Quote:Jack is the only on the bench, this roster top to bottom has been assembled by Caldwell and they didn't look like they could be the Noles today.
The wins aren't there and that's the most important thing. You also have to take into account the 200 mil he spent this offseason.

The only legitimate excuse I can use for the talent level, is that it's hard to look good when you're having Poz cover one of the fastest people in the league, or when you throw a WR screen before halftime when your down 21-0, or when you don't play fowler until the 2nd drive of the game, or when you keep Myles Jack on the bench until the 4th qrtr, or when you bench your 90 mil dollar FA, or when your DE is screaming at people on his own sideline, or when your head coach doesn't get the concept of time outs...
No yes yes

Bradley is garbage and his DC is garbage.

Caldwell is fine.

I like poz but teams exploit him. Give Jack a start.
Pages: 1 2