Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ** The Official "Biden Winning" Thread !! **
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Anybody check the value of their homes on Zillow since Biden won the election in early November?

Anybody check what the stock market is doing since Biden won the election in early November?

Dude is seriously rocking the economy.  

Perhaps I should have titled this thread ** The Official "Thank You Joe" Thread !! ** where we could all express our thank you to our current leader.

Peace Out Smile
This should be a 1 pager.
(07-21-2021, 12:33 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody check the value of their homes on Zillow since Biden won the election in early November?

Anybody check what the stock market is doing since Biden won the election in early November?

Perhaps I should have titled this thread ** The Official "Thank You Joe" Thread !! ** where we could all express our thank you to our current leader.

Peace Out Smile

Real Estate is gonna be really bad, really soon...

Oh, and if you're using Zillow as any indication as to a home's value or market value... you really have no clue about real estate.
Presidents get too much credit for good economies
And too much blame for bad ones.
(07-21-2021, 12:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Presidents get too much credit for good economies

I blame Biden directly for the rise in gas prices and the unaffordable cost of lumber. 'Cause... it's entirely his fault.... which is another reason why real estate is gonna get really bad, really soon.
(07-21-2021, 12:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]Presidents get too much credit for good economies

Why are liberals so binary? No sense of humor. Liberals can't meme and just aren't funny in general.

Biden is so good he increased the used car market too. Nobody can even afford a decent used car these days, and it was also impressive how he raised gas prices too. He is raising everything.

(07-21-2021, 12:44 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]

I blame Biden directly for the rise in gas prices and the unaffordable cost of lumber. 'Cause... it's entirely his fault.... which is another reason why real estate is gonna get really bad, really soon.

I just bought PVC drain pipe/fittings for a gutter downspout project I am doing. The price of PVC is astronomical!

(07-21-2021, 12:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2021, 12:33 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody check the value of their homes on Zillow since Biden won the election in early November?

Peace Out Smile

Real Estate is gonna be really bad, really soon...

Oh, and if you're using Zillow as any indication as to a home's value or market value... you really have no clue about real estate.

Zillow is more for entertainment. I always get a chuckle out of people who use it to determine their home value.

The market is already starting to cool off a bit.
(07-21-2021, 12:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and if you're using Zillow as any indication as to a home's value or market value... you really have no clue about real estate.

Bought land within 1000 feet of the beach in PV Beach in 1996
Bought ground floor 3br condo in PV Beach in 2000
Bought 3br 2ba house in Sarasota in 2004 - just listed and accepted offer.

..... but I have no clue about real estate.

Whatcha got, expert?
(07-21-2021, 12:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2021, 12:39 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and if you're using Zillow as any indication as to a home's value or market value... you really have no clue about real estate.

Whatcha got?

Zillow is not accurate dude. My house appraised for a refinance at 150K more than the zillow value shows. This was 4 months ago and zillow still doesn't reflect.
(07-21-2021, 12:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Whatcha got, expert?

Is that impressive to you?
(07-21-2021, 01:03 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2021, 12:57 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Whatcha got, expert?

Is that impressive to you?

Just answer my question, expert.
(07-21-2021, 01:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2021, 01:03 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Is that impressive to you?

Just answer my question, expert.

What does your perceived real estate skill have to do with Zillow not being accurate?
So you are happy about hyper inflation? You Biden nut huggers will cling to anything you can huh?
(07-21-2021, 12:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Zillow is not accurate dude. My house appraised for a refinance at 150K more than the zillow value shows. This was 4 months ago and zillow still doesn't reflect.

It's an indicator of comps in the area that doesn't always account for variables but on a whole it's a relatively decent indication of the RANGE that is listed within the website.  As an example, if it states your house is worth $1.3 million, it may give a selling range of $1.15m to $1.45m --- the ~ +/-15% range is usually in the ballpark
(07-21-2021, 01:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2021, 12:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Zillow is not accurate dude. My house appraised for a refinance at 150K more than the zillow value shows. This was 4 months ago and zillow still doesn't reflect.

It's an indicator of comps in the area that doesn't always account for variables but on a whole it's a relatively decent indication of the RANGE that is listed within the website.  As an example, if it states your house is worth $1.3 million, it may give a selling range of $1.15m to $1.45m --- the ~ +/-15% range is usually in the ballpark

Yes, I have always accepted Zillow at +/- 20% accuracy.
Warning !!! I may delete this thread if it runs off track. This is getting sidetracked.

The primary topic of discussion is so we can all express how successful BIDEN has been under his brief tenure as our President, not to focus on Zillow.

Let's focus on paying tribute to Biden people !!! Feel free to add one of the other many areas of success of Biden.
Biden's doing alright ! Prices of things like gas are too damn high though !
My house is now worth 10x what I paid for it. That’s got nothing to do with Biden, and it damn sure doesn’t make me a real estate expert. Just makes me extremely lucky.

Oh, and the Zillow estimate is WAY off…
(07-21-2021, 01:16 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Warning !!!  I may delete this thread if it runs off track.  This is getting sidetracked.  

The primary topic of discussion is so we can all express how successful BIDEN has been under his brief tenure as our President, not to focus on Zillow.

Let's focus on paying tribute to Biden people !!!  Feel free to add one of the other many areas of success of Biden.

Hey, he's a pedophile and he got the highest office in the land because of people like you that don't like mean comments on the internet. Congrats to him.
(07-21-2021, 01:17 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Biden's doing alright ! Prices of things like gas are too damn high though !

Now we are back on track. 

Regarding gas prices, I still think we all just spoiled with the concept gas and stamps should always remain low when in reality prices on other items have doubled and tripled (etc) over the years but we just accept it.
(07-21-2021, 01:41 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2021, 01:17 PM)BushCheney2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Biden's doing alright ! Prices of things like gas are too damn high though !

Now we are back on track. 

Regarding gas prices, I still think we all just spoiled with the concept gas and stamps should always remain low when in reality prices on other items have doubled and tripled (etc) over the years but we just accept it.

You fill your car more than you buy a new dishwasher. Prices raising on long term assets don't impact the middle class like doubling fuel prices.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5