Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Government Training Radical Leftist Activists to Spearhead Door-to-Door Operations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Government Training Radical Leftist Activists to Spearhead Door-to-Door Operations Across the County

Activists with a left-wing group in North Carolina have been trained by a state agency to go out and confront people at their homes about their vaccination status.

https://www.westernjournal.com/governmen...5OmAyArkrE
Better leave that crap up in NC..
Jesus himself could go door to door about this stuff and I’d never know it cuz I don’t open my door for anyone!
(07-21-2021, 10:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus himself could go door to door about this stuff and I’d never know it cuz I don’t open my door for anyone!

Not even yourself?  Do you get in and out through the windows or another door?
(07-22-2021, 04:28 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2021, 10:30 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus himself could go door to door about this stuff and I’d never know it cuz I don’t open my door for anyone!

Not even yourself?  Do you get in and out through the windows or another door?

You don’t have a butler?
I work from home now and if they come to my door, which they may very well do, I will not be kind.
May as well take some blank ballots with them. If a black person comes to the door, instead of confronting them about the low vaccination rates among blacks, just have them sign a blank ballot. According to a recent study, 80% of the vaccine hesitant identify as non-Republican. So it should be a pretty good ballot harvest.
Just use their words against them ... As a white person, you cannot stand for the systematic racism of POC and LQTBD+SHJFSMMxuE(whatever other letters). You cannot allow your privilege to take a spot from until everyone else has gotten the vaccine.
Let them come to rural NC. They'll wish they hadn't.