Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Biden's America: American Wages Drop by Nearly 2% as Inflation Spirals Out of Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope all you Biden voters are happy about what you're putting the country through right now. Your TDS really clouded what was left of you feeble minds........

Biden's America: American Wages Drop by Nearly 2% as Inflation Spirals Out of Control

What a life. People sit at home, collect unemployment, relish their stimulus checks. It’s grand. But they have to know it can’t last.

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-am...dxq9AuCWhM
(07-28-2021, 11:56 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I hope all you Biden voters are happy about what you're putting the country through right now. Your TDS really clouded what was left of you feeble minds........

Biden's America: American Wages Drop by Nearly 2% as Inflation Spirals Out of Control

What a life. People sit at home, collect unemployment, relish their stimulus checks. It’s grand. But they have to know it can’t last.

I will never, ever, regret voting Trump out of office.  No matter what, I will never regret that.
(07-29-2021, 05:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2021, 11:56 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I hope all you Biden voters are happy about what you're putting the country through right now. Your TDS really clouded what was left of you feeble minds........

I will never, ever, regret voting Trump out of office.  No matter what, I will never regret that.

That's the spirit!
Hilarious.
lololol

TRM was probably one of the many who needed crayons, hot chocolate and therapy dogs when Trump got elected..
(07-29-2021, 08:52 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]lololol

TRM was probably one of the many who needed crayons, hot chocolate and therapy dogs when Trump got elected..

Just imagine the day when DeSantis is POTUS and Trump is Speaker.
Pretty sure you're going to have to imagine that.
(07-29-2021, 10:15 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure you're going to have to imagine that.

DeSantis will be President.

Trump will never see a political office again though. Why would anyone even want it.

I bet that's how people felt after Lenin died... whew... at least Josef will be better.

I didn't like him either but there is no way in hell Biden is the better choice for America as a whole. Not even close. Unless you consider all of those Executive Orders he immediately signed to be better for the country as a whole, not just for some people or groups, which is BS. Both sides are guilty of pandering to groups but to just start signing dozens of EOs to check off campaign promise boxes is ridiculous. 

The man is just as divisive than Trump in his own way

How do you like him now?
(07-29-2021, 05:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2021, 05:42 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I will never, ever, regret voting Trump out of office.  No matter what, I will never regret that.

I didn't like him either but there is no way in hell Biden is the better choice for America as a whole. Not even close. Unless you consider all of those Executive Orders he immediately signed to be better for the country as a whole, not just for some people or groups, which is BS. Both sides are guilty of pandering to groups but to just start signing dozens of EOs to check off campaign promise boxes is ridiculous. 

TRM can't see that it's the media being every bit as divisive as the orange man. I would happily trade Trump if we could also kick out the toxic media that went with him. Give me some real journalism in this country, and we'd solve half our problems overnight.
(07-29-2021, 06:54 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2021, 05:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't like him either but there is no way in hell Biden is the better choice for America as a whole. Not even close. Unless you consider all of those Executive Orders he immediately signed to be better for the country as a whole, not just for some people or groups, which is BS. Both sides are guilty of pandering to groups but to just start signing dozens of EOs to check off campaign promise boxes is ridiculous. 

TRM can't see that it's the media being every bit as divisive as the orange man. I would happily trade Trump if we could also kick out the toxic media that went with him. Give me some real journalism in this country, and we'd solve half our problems overnight.

There's plenty of real journalism.  It's just a lot quieter than the partisan idiots on both sides who get all the clicks and views because you have Tucker Carlson and Anderson Cooper sensationalizing.

Trump was a regressive. He swt this country back and intentionally widened the cracks that Obama put in our unity.  He was unfit to lead and absolutely has done damage that will probably never be undone.  Just read this forum to see your evidence.

Biden is a better option, but not by much. He's still a status quo neolib who does his own share of pandering.  He's a more competent Hillary Clinton, which still is not what our country needs.

Frankly, we're headed for a pretty serious shakeup.
(07-29-2021, 10:47 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2021, 06:54 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]TRM can't see that it's the media being every bit as divisive as the orange man. I would happily trade Trump if we could also kick out the toxic media that went with him. Give me some real journalism in this country, and we'd solve half our problems overnight.

There's plenty of real journalism.  It's just a lot quieter than the partisan idiots on both sides who get all the clicks and views because you have Tucker Carlson and Anderson Cooper sensationalizing.

Trump was a regressive. He swt this country back and intentionally widened the cracks that Obama put in our unity.  He was unfit to lead and absolutely has done damage that will probably never be undone.  Just read this forum to see your evidence.

Biden is a better option, but not by much. He's still a status quo neolib who does his own share of pandering.  He's a more competent Hillary Clinton, which still is not what our country needs.

Frankly, we're headed for a pretty serious shakeup.

Did you juat call Joe Biden competent? Lol.