Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scrimmage Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We will be in section 206. Anybody else going?

Don’t forget you have to reserve your tickets which are frisbee.
I'll be in section 206 too. Looking forward to seeing these guys in person.
Where is the guy with the Skullet and the beergut hanging out of his shirt?
(08-03-2021, 06:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the guy with the Skullet and the beergut hanging out of  his shirt?

I’m right here bro, go Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeebow! And Minshew! And that other guy we drafted.
Section 135 for me. Can’t wait!
(08-03-2021, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2021, 06:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the guy with the Skullet and the beergut hanging out of  his shirt?

I’m right here bro, go Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeebow! And Minshew! And that other guy we drafted.

[Image: Newcastle-fan-463248]
(08-03-2021, 06:21 PM)DawgJag Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be in section 206 too. Looking forward to seeing these guys in person.

Row N ?
I'll be there in section 137.
Section 106 near the top for sure.
106 in the house. I wouldn't miss this for anything. Well Almost anything.

NH3...
(08-03-2021, 10:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2021, 06:21 PM)DawgJag Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be in section 206 too. Looking forward to seeing these guys in person.

Row N ?

No. Row EE all the way in the back just in front of the boxes. Hoping to get some A/C from an open box, if they are open.
(08-05-2021, 07:37 PM)DawgJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2021, 10:54 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Row N ?

No. Row EE all the way in the back just in front of the boxes. Hoping to get some A/C from an open box, if they are open.

Sweet. Enjoy.

Go Jags
I'm jealous. Jaguars football is literally the only thing I miss about Jacksonville.

Well, and the huge library downtown.
(08-06-2021, 03:35 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm jealous. Jaguars football is literally the only thing I miss about Jacksonville.

That’s mainly a homeless shelter now.
(08-06-2021, 03:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2021, 03:35 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm jealous. Jaguars football is literally the only thing I miss about Jacksonville.

That’s mainly a homeless shelter now.

Seriously?! In 10 years it went to [BLEEP]? That's awful.
(08-06-2021, 03:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2021, 03:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]That’s mainly a homeless shelter now.

Seriously?! In 10 years it went to [BLEEP]? That's awful.

Granted, that's a slight mischaracterization and it's been about three years since I was there, but there's no missing their presence. I walked past a gauntlet of them hanging out in front. Inside there were some scattered around the landings as I took the stairs up. One was sitting in one of the lounge chairs having a near violent conversation with herself. In the main library on the top floor, several were camped out in the reading chairs. However, they were being quiet. 

It wasn't entirely unpleasant, but it's obvious they see it as a place of refuge. The employees at the desk just ignored it all.
(08-06-2021, 08:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2021, 03:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously?! In 10 years it went to [BLEEP]? That's awful.

Granted, that's a slight mischaracterization and it's been about three years since I was there, but there's no missing their presence. I walked past a gauntlet of them hanging out in front. Inside there were some scattered around the landings as I took the stairs up. One was sitting in one of the lounge chairs having a near violent conversation with herself. In the main library on the top floor, several were camped out in the reading chairs. However, they were being quiet. 

It wasn't entirely unpleasant, but it's obvious they see it as a place of refuge. The employees at the desk just ignored it all.

That’s because you can’t trespass someone from a public building (to be more specific, the hospitals, police stations, libraries, etc.) The post office is another place of refuge on rainy or hot days.
(08-03-2021, 08:34 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2021, 07:34 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I’m right here bro, go Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeebow! And Minshew! And that other guy we drafted.

[Image: Newcastle-fan-463248]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDiuWGFK1TI
Anywhere to watch the scrimage?
Pages: 1 2