Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Teachers union sues Rhode Island mom over critical race theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Teachers union sues Rhode Island mom over critical race theory public records requests, cites teacher privacy

Mom Nicole Solas argues that academic transparency is 'a parental right'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/teachers-unio...ace-theory
My wife is a teacher. Someone came up and asked her to make sure she wasn't teaching CRT. my wife came back with. Just hit me up on any specific questions you have. The lady never responded.

Obviously the lady has no idea what CRT is and just heard on a MSM shows about the topic.(probably Tucker)

Oh no!?? White people didn't treat people well through history?? Sorry but the history of Whites over Blacks on this country is pretty bad.

And what does "GAME ON" mean?

You and the rest of the 20 members of DuvalPride going to do something other than complain to each other?
(08-05-2021, 11:22 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

You and the rest of the 20 members of DuvalPride going to do something other than complain to each other?

Game on means the legal battle that's about to begin between the Teachers Union (who only care about themselves and not the kids) and the Mother of a Student in their classes. This will be a long drawn out process but it's every parents right to know what they are teaching their kids in school.... It's going to be a real David and Goliath story that will be unfolding........
(08-05-2021, 11:22 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]My wife is a teacher.  Someone came up and asked her to make sure she wasn't teaching CRT.  my wife came back with.  Just hit me up on any specific questions you have.  The lady never responded.

Obviously the lady has no idea what CRT is and just heard on a MSM shows about the topic.(probably Tucker)

Oh no!?? White people didn't treat people well through history??  Sorry but the history of Whites over Blacks on this country is pretty bad.

Out of curiosity,  what are your wife's qualifications to teach CRT or respond to questions about it for that matter? If she has had training in the subject, do you mind directing us to where so we can check out the content?
(08-05-2021, 11:22 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]My wife is a teacher.  Someone came up and asked her to make sure she wasn't teaching CRT.  my wife came back with.  Just hit me up on any specific questions you have.  The lady never responded.

Oh no!?? White people didn't treat people well through history??  Sorry but the history of Whites over Blacks on this country is pretty bad.

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what CRT is. Reducing it to whites didn't treat blacks well through history is pretty ignorant.
She is a teacher but nobody really said that to her. I'm messing with you. I know sarcasm is difficult to pick up on the internet, but I thought that one was easy.

And her qualifications are a credential and the ability to read the same information that you have.

(08-05-2021, 11:38 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2021, 11:22 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

Game on means the legal battle that's about to begin between the Teachers Union (who only care about themselves and not the kids) and the Mother of a Student in their classes. This will be a long drawn out process but it's every parents right to know what they are teaching their kids in school.... It's going to be a real David and Goliath story that will be unfolding........

They don't represent the kids.  It's kind of like how Lapierre doesn't care about kids either.
Then she should know why it's intentionally destructive. Why it's a "critical" theory.

Oh snaps! Your wife really said that and no reply? So who the [BLEEP] cares?

What’s right is right. And if you or your wife had a [BLEEP] lick of sense, you’d know it’s not right to be trying to teach kids that [BLEEP].  So shut the [BLEEP] up

That and I’m sorry your a butt hurt black person.  Suck it up.
(08-06-2021, 12:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Out of curiosity,  what are your wife's qualifications to teach CRT or respond to questions about it for that matter? If she has had training in the subject, do you mind directing us to where so we can check out the content?

I’ll give you a hint.  She’s black. I could be wrong, it’s just a hunch.  I also guessing it’s also in a district our kids aren’t in
These teacher unions in Democrat led cities aren't ever going back to work LOL.

It's time for the "Peloton" model for education.
(08-06-2021, 11:02 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2021, 12:03 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity,  what are your wife's qualifications to teach CRT or respond to questions about it for that matter? If she has had training in the subject, do you mind directing us to where so we can check out the content?

I’ll give you a hint.  She’s black. I could be wrong, it’s just a hunch.  I also guessing it’s also in a district our kids aren’t in

No, she's very white.

And no, I don't live in the same district as you.
I can't understand why it's so difficult to leave certain things up to the parents to teach if they deem it necessary.. Our school systems are failing in large part to these clown liberal activist teachers.
(08-07-2021, 02:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I can't understand why it's so difficult to leave certain things up to the parents to teach if they deem it necessary.. Our school systems are failing in large part to these clown liberal activist teachers.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

(08-06-2021, 10:55 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh snaps! Your wife really said that and no reply? So who the [BLEEP] cares?

What’s right is right. And if you or your wife had a [BLEEP] lick of sense, you’d know it’s not right to be trying to teach kids that [BLEEP].  So shut the [BLEEP] up

What's the board policy on racism?
(08-08-2021, 03:07 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2021, 02:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I can't understand why it's so difficult to leave certain things up to the parents to teach if they deem it necessary.. Our school systems are failing in large part to these clown liberal activist teachers.

(08-06-2021, 10:55 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Oh snaps! Your wife really said that and no reply? So who the [BLEEP] cares?

No, you have no idea what you're talking about.  What part of 'there's certain things that shouldn't be taught in school' don't you understand? Are you that stupid as well? Are you part of this tide pod delicacy generation?
(08-08-2021, 03:07 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]

(08-06-2021, 10:55 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Oh snaps! Your wife really said that and no reply? So who the [BLEEP] cares?

I don’t see color.  People tell me I’m racist and I believe them because I’m white.