Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Female Inmate Pregnant After Being Forced To Share Prison With Biological Men
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Female Inmate Pregnant After Being Forced To Share Prison With Biological Men Claiming To Be Transgender

A female inmate in California is now pregnant after women’s prisons were forced to accept biological male prisoners claiming to be women without any questions asked.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/female-in...T0PTaAdnso
lolololol

It's not funny but it is..

My only fear is that there's going to be a mass exodus of clowns out of Clownifornia and infesting the normal states because of their low IQ policies.

Hope they're enjoying what they voted for because we don't want them here..
(08-07-2021, 04:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]lolololol

My only fear is that there's going to be a mass exodus of clowns out of Clownifornia and infesting the normal states because of their low IQ policies.

There's a lot of good people in California. Unfortunately they're outnumbered by the population centers of groupthink. Illinois suffers the same ailment with that festering pustule of Chicago dictating statewide policy.
(08-07-2021, 05:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2021, 04:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]lolololol

There's a lot of good people in California. Unfortunately they're outnumbered by the population centers of groupthink. Illinois suffers the same ailment with that festering pustule of Chicago dictating statewide policy.

Oh I'm sure there are.. But this is one of those situations where the bad outweigh the good. Hope the good ones break free and find themselves a respectable state.
I’ll say it again, if they have a pecker, they aren’t a woman.

How sad is it that it has to be said much less repeated?
(08-07-2021, 06:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll say it again, if they have a pecker, they aren’t a woman.

You're most likely talking about the generation who ate tide pods..

I heard a rumor that most liberal "men" don't have peckers, that's why they identify as women.
[Image: notsurprisedkirk.jpg]
(08-07-2021, 06:51 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll say it again, if they have a pecker, they aren’t a woman.

Ive been saying for years it's really not hard to figure out. If you are confused, look between your legs. If you have a winkie, you are a guy, if you dont have a winkie, your a girl. If you have a winkie, you may want to be a girl, but you arent, if you dont have a winkie, you may want to be a guy, but you arent. Pretty simple stuff...

I identify sexually as an attack helicopter.
(08-08-2021, 11:51 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a tiny rocket you have there...
(08-08-2021, 12:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2021, 11:51 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]I identify sexually as an attack helicopter.

That's a tiny rocket you have there...

Rockets are for [BLEEP]. I prefer to get in close and use my cannon. It has two settings: 3,000 rounds per minute, or nice and slow.
(08-08-2021, 11:51 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

This answers a lot of questions.