Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Don't send your kids to school in Fulton County Georgia.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bus Driver Allegedly Let Kids Rape Disabled Girl, School Withholds Video

A lawsuit detailed how a “child-like” special needs girl was raped and sexually assaulted by several students on a school bus as the driver did nothing. However, the case became even more disturbing when the school refused to hand over video recordings of the alleged abuse.

https://taphaps.com/fulton-county-school...MqgaEVXM74
If true, that deserves a John Wick style killing spree..
Fulton County is huge. I’d love to know which school this was. Are we talking inner city Atlanta or Johns Creek? Because, frankly, I’d believe Johns Creek really easily.
(08-09-2021, 10:06 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Fulton County is huge. I’d love to know which school this was. Are we talking inner city Atlanta or Johns Creek? Because, frankly, I’d believe Johns Creek really easily.
This could be anywhere. No clue from the lawyer choice.

Most likely it's an issue with the parents not setting boundaries, rules, etc and the boy being more advanced mentally. He may have saw it on TV, online, etc or someone using him for a laugh, then thinks it's fine to do. Sometimes parents don't think they need to talk with their kids if they have a mental disability.

Not sure how a bus driver wouldn't care and it wasn't like it was a big bus.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk