Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lost Biden Wanders Onto Grass Even After Secret Service Handler Points Where to Walk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How in the HELL did this guy EVER get elected President????????? Makes me wonder who the hell is really in charge of running the country........

Lost Biden Wanders Onto Grass Even After Secret Service Handler Points Where to Walk

President Joe Biden’s mental capabilities have been called into question countless times during his relatively short time in office.

https://www.patriotproject.com/lost-bide...-eele9k4zM
(08-11-2021, 12:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]How in the HELL did this guy EVER get elected President????????? Makes me wonder who the hell is really in charge of running the country........

Lost Biden Wanders Onto Grass Even After Secret Service Handler Points Where to Walk

President Joe Biden’s mental capabilities have been called into question countless times during his relatively short time in office.

https://www.patriotproject.com/lost-bide...-eele9k4zM

It looks like the Secret Service guy was pointing and telling him NOT to walk that way, because the Secret Service guy then goes forward and looks back to make sure Biden is following him.
Looked to me like something was blocking the sidewalk and the Secret Service guy was saying "you're going to have to walk around" or something. Biden glances over like there's something in the way on the sidewalk. Plus there is a stack of something on the sidewalk like there is some work going on.

Anyway, Biden sucks.
(08-11-2021, 12:42 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: [ -> ]Looked to me like something was blocking the sidewalk and the Secret Service guy was saying "you're going to have to walk around" or something.  Biden glances over like there's something in the way on the sidewalk.  Plus there is a stack of something on the sidewalk like there is some work going on.

Anyway, Biden sucks.

You're right. As tempting as it is to read something else into it, that's what it appears to be.
This is the kind of conservative [BLEEP]-posting that annoys me. There's plenty to talk about, guys.
(08-11-2021, 01:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]This is the kind of conservative [BLEEP]-posting that annoys me. There's plenty to talk about, guys.

This thread would have 20 pages if it were Trump... but it wouldn't have people on the left saying, yea, there was just something in the way.

THE ONLY THING IN TRUMPS WAY WAS HIS OWN EGO!!!!!
(08-11-2021, 01:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]This is the kind of conservative [BLEEP]-posting that annoys me. There's plenty to talk about, guys.

Then go talk about it.. nobody's twisting your arm to read or even post here.
(08-11-2021, 12:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]How in the HELL did this guy EVER get elected President?????????

Blame yourself. America has shown repeatedly that it will elect reasonable Republicans. Biden is a direct result of Trump. The Republican party needs to get back to nominating people like Reagan and McCain. Trump may be able to win again some day thanks to the current voter suppression efforts around the country, but Biden was elected because of Trump, not because of anything inherent. Trump was the most unpopular president ever elected.
(08-11-2021, 01:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

Then go talk about it.. nobody's twisting your arm to read or even post here.

Why are you such a little [BLEEP] sometimes?
(08-11-2021, 01:56 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 12:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]How in the HELL did this guy EVER get elected President?????????

Blame yourself. America has shown repeatedly that it will elect reasonable Republicans. Biden is a direct result of Trump. The Republican party needs to get back to nominating people like Reagan and McCain. Trump may be able to win again some day thanks to the current voter suppression efforts around the country, but Biden was elected because of Trump, not because of anything inherent. Trump was the most unpopular president ever elected.

You suffer recency bias, and Reagan and McCain should never be in the sentence together.
(08-11-2021, 02:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 01:56 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Blame yourself. America has shown repeatedly that it will elect reasonable Republicans. Biden is a direct result of Trump. The Republican party needs to get back to nominating people like Reagan and McCain. Trump may be able to win again some day thanks to the current voter suppression efforts around the country, but Biden was elected because of Trump, not because of anything inherent. Trump was the most unpopular president ever elected.

You suffer recency bias, and Reagan and McCain should never be in the sentence together.

Amen.
(08-11-2021, 01:56 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

Unpopular to you maybe.. not to the rest of America.. 

2008: Obama received 69+ million votes to win office. 

2020: Trump received 75+ million votes and "lost"..

You're fake news..

(08-11-2021, 01:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 01:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Then go talk about it.. nobody's twisting your arm to read or even post here.

Who comes crying into a thread that they don't like and preceeds to post in it?

I'll tell you who.. Democrats and you..

But I'm the little [BLEEP] lolololololol
The title of this thread makes the whole thing worth it. This is worth a weekly bump.
(08-11-2021, 02:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 01:56 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Blame yourself. America has shown repeatedly that it will elect reasonable Republicans. Biden is a direct result of Trump. The Republican party needs to get back to nominating people like Reagan and McCain. Trump may be able to win again some day thanks to the current voter suppression efforts around the country, but Biden was elected because of Trump, not because of anything inherent. Trump was the most unpopular president ever elected.

Why not? They both were willing to go against party for things that mattered, and that's what Americans in the middle (like myself) respect most. Being the biggest ideologue doesn't impress me, always voting with your party doesn't impress me.

And for anyone poking out their chest about vote totals, Trump lost by more votes than anyone has ever lost by. That means something.
(08-11-2021, 02:33 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 02:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]You suffer recency bias, and Reagan and McCain should never be in the sentence together.

Why not? They both were willing to go against party for things that mattered, and that's what Americans in the middle (like myself) respect most. Being the biggest ideologue doesn't impress me, always voting with your party doesn't impress me.

And for anyone poking out their chest about vote totals, Trump lost by more votes than anyone has ever lost by. That means something.

Trump received more votes than Obama did.. That's not poking out the chest, that's just a fact..
(08-11-2021, 02:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 02:33 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? They both were willing to go against party for things that mattered, and that's what Americans in the middle (like myself) respect most. Being the biggest ideologue doesn't impress me, always voting with your party doesn't impress me.

Trump received more votes than Obama did.. That's not poking out the chest, that's just a fact..

Okay, thanks for sharing, consider yourself acknowledged.
(08-11-2021, 02:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid="1391934" dateline="1628704683"]

[/quote]

I'm pushing back against empty conservative posting that undermines credible conservative complaints. Posts like that do more harm than good. I believe it's perfectly ok to call someone out for that sort of behavior. You do, too. You're just to unaware to realize it. For example, you feel like I'm wrong for attacking the original poster, so you call me out in the whiniest way possible, and tell me to shut my mouth if I don't like. Maybe you should take you're own advice. 

You're an unaware hypocrite who possesses the rare ability to whine like a little [BLEEP] while simultaneously perceiving yourself to be masculine.
(08-11-2021, 02:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2021, 02:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid="1391934" dateline="1628704683"]

I'm pushing back against empty conservative posting that undermines credible conservative complaints. Posts like that do more harm than good. I believe it's perfectly ok to call someone out for that sort of behavior. You do, too. You're just to unaware to realize it. For example, you feel like I'm wrong for attacking the original poster, so you call me out in the whiniest way possible, and tell me to shut my mouth if I don't like. Maybe you should take you're own advice. 

You're an unaware hypocrite who possesses the rare ability to whine like a little [BLEEP] while simultaneously perceiving yourself to be masculine.
[/quote]
Hahahaha
(08-11-2021, 02:55 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]

[/quote]

Oh jeezus christmas.. is everything with you have to be so long winded? Are you really that lonely that you have to write a novel about your feelings?

It's relatively easy.. If you don't like the contents of the thread, stay the hell out of it. You remind me of these piece of [BLEEP] democrats. If they don't like something, they do everything in their power to stop it or have it removed, you're no better than a democrat..
*shakes fist at the sky*

Lol. Try not to be such a meme.
Pages: 1 2