Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scientists challenge 'alarm bells' in IPCC climate change report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Made Climate change is a BIG LIE!.....

Scientists challenge 'alarm bells' in IPCC climate change report: 'Not the end of the world'

The United Nations called the report a 'code red' for humanity

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ipcc-climate-...y-skeptics
its always been a lie, just another tool for them to use to control the population and tax us to death.
I don't think it's a lie, but it's definitely overblown and used as a form of wealth redistribution. I think people have a responsibility to protect the earth. That should be a conservative position. I just think democrats are masters of writing the narrative, then accosting those who don't conform.
Climate deniers who get their information from MSM are pretty funny. Especially ones that mock MSM. You're being sold the opposite agenda that the other MSM companies are selling.
And you're conforming just like the people you hate most.

I'm no scientist, so I don't try to tell anyone what's actually going down. But it's always silly when the same non scientist tell me what they think I'd going down.
Or point out one scientist, when I can show you a hundred.
Consensus is overblown. You can take almost any scientific position and find a time when the consensus was against it. Science relies on people who push back against the current paradigm to advance. However, real science is slowly being destroyed by the combination of pc culture, bad journalism, crony capitalism, and opportunistic politicians.
Now let's see him do the same thing with all the predictions that were wrong. He can start with the ones in An Inconvenient Truth.
"this isn't happening!"
"Yes it already happened, look at the graph."
"OK, it happened, but who really could have predicted it would?"
"Exxon. In 1982."
"OK, well it's still not caused by humans."
"The Exxon report was very specific that the warming would be caused by use of fossil fuels."
"But what about the sun?"
"Solar output is actually down."
"The guy on the radio said water vapor is a stronger greenhouse gas than CO2"
"It is. Until it forms clouds. Then it cools the Earth."
"The other guy on the radio said that the ocean is absorbing the CO2 for us."
"It is, but only at about half the rate that we're putting it out."
"It's so rude how you have an answer for everything. You're coming across as a know-it-all."
"Just because you're offended doesn't mean I'm wrong."
Lol. I admit there is probably anthropomorphic climate change. I just don't think it's as big a deal as leftists claim. I don't think the elites believe that, either. I think the lemmings do. Guess which one you are.

I'm also open to taking steps minimize the human footprint on the planet, provided it doesn't create more harm for humans. I think most people are.

Oh, and the point of my previous post (that you missed AGAIN) was that for every one prediction they get correct, there are literally hundreds they get wrong.
(08-12-2021, 02:29 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. I admit there is probably anthropomorphic climate change. I just don't think it's as big a deal as leftists claim. I don't think the elites believe that, either. I think the lemmings do. Guess which one you are.

I'm also open to taking steps minimize the human footprint on the planet, provided it doesn't create more harm for humans. I think most people are.

Oh, and the point of my previous post (that you missed AGAIN) was that for every one prediction they get correct, there are literally hundreds they get wrong.

There are lemmings on both sides of this one.  You don't know enough about what I advocate to call me one, though.  What do you advocate? What's your stance on nuclear power?
It looks to be a solid option, provided we do our very best to safeguard the local populace from an unintended consequence. Also, I know plenty about you. You're a dreamer with an engineer's brain.
(08-12-2021, 04:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]It looks to be a solid option, provided we do our very best to safeguard the local populace from an unintended consequence. Also, I know plenty about you. You're a dreamer with an engineer's brain.

That's my personality.  That says nothing about my opinion.
Well, being a lemming is a part of your personality, too.
(08-12-2021, 12:00 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Climate deniers who get their information from MSM are pretty funny.  Especially ones that mock MSM.  You're being sold the opposite agenda that the other MSM companies are selling.
And you're conforming just like the people you hate most.

I'm no scientist, so I don't try to tell anyone what's actually going down.  But it's always silly when the same non scientist tell me what they think I'd going down.
Or point out one scientist,  when I can show you a hundred.

We’ll, that certainly clears things up…