Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Majority of Voters Think Biden Won't Make It to 2024
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Majority of Voters Think Biden Won't Make It to 2024, Harris Isn't Fit To Be President: Poll

A new poll found that a majority of likely voters do not think President Joe Biden will finish his term, while a majority also say Vice President Kamala Harris is unfit to replace him.

https://ijr.com/majority-voters-think-bi...V89ZthPBcw
I don't think he will make it to 2022.

Jill already has randoms lined up for sure.
I'm still accepting sig bets on this... anyone else want a piece?
(08-21-2021, 05:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still accepting sig bets on this... anyone else want a piece?
Not sure why you would. The MSM is openly attacking him, something is going on behind the scenes for them to turn on a dime like that.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(08-21-2021, 05:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still accepting sig bets on this... anyone else want a piece?

Our bet is still on.  I’m sorry you can’t look a few steps ahead of what’s going on.  I’ve got another bet with another gentleman here, NYC.   I’ll pardon him if I win.  I think it was a six pack in person.  I’ll meet him if it was an in person thing, but I drink cheap beer.  I’ll probably buy him his beer. But this sig bet is on like donkey Kong
(08-21-2021, 06:15 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Our bet is still on.  I’m sorry you can’t look a few steps ahead of what’s going on.  I’ve got another bet with another gentleman here, NYC.   I’ll pardon him if I win.  I think it was a six pack in person.  I’ll meet him if it was an in person thing, but I drink cheap beer.  I’ll probably buy him his beer. But this sig bet is on like donkey Kong

Cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad.. I love me some MGD or Highlife..
(08-21-2021, 06:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 06:15 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Our bet is still on.  I’m sorry you can’t look a few steps ahead of what’s going on.  I’ve got another bet with another gentleman here, NYC.   I’ll pardon him if I win.  I think it was a six pack in person.  I’ll meet him if it was an in person thing, but I drink cheap beer.  I’ll probably buy him his beer. But this sig bet is on like donkey Kong

Cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad.. I love me some MGD or Highlife..

I drink BL.  It’s cheap and bad.  It’s in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.   If I ever get a chance, I’ll buy us both our cheap beer of choice.  NYC too I guess.  I do feel his is more expensive.  But I think I have it covered.  I’ll even buy Mikesez a Shirley Temple or White Claw.  Whatever it drinks.
(08-21-2021, 06:51 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 06:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad.. I love me some MGD or Highlife..

I drink BL.  It’s cheap and bad.  It’s in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.   If I ever get a chance, I’ll buy us both our cheap beer of choice.  NYC too I guess.  I do feel his is more expensive.  But I think I have it covered.  I’ll even buy Mikesez a Shirley Temple or White Claw.  Whatever it drinks.

Deal.. I'm a cheap date. My only grief is that nobody ever hardly has highlife on tap  Cry
(08-21-2021, 06:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 06:51 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I drink BL.  It’s cheap and bad.  It’s in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.   If I ever get a chance, I’ll buy us both our cheap beer of choice.  NYC too I guess.  I do feel his is more expensive.  But I think I have it covered.  I’ll even buy Mikesez a Shirley Temple or White Claw.  Whatever it drinks.

Deal.. I'm a cheap date. My only grief is that nobody ever hardly has highlife on tap  Cry

That’s probably because of the fore mentioned notion that it’s cheap.  We can hit weedmans or wherever and get a 6 or 12 and smuggle it in to our spot.  I’ve got enough redneck/don’t give a [BLEEP].  Hell, we can drink a six on the pier.
(08-21-2021, 07:03 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 06:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Deal.. I'm a cheap date. My only grief is that nobody ever hardly has highlife on tap  Cry

That’s probably because of the fore mentioned notion that it’s cheap.  We can hit weedmans or wherever and get a 6 or 12 and smuggle it in to our spot.  I’ve got enough redneck/don’t give a [BLEEP].  Hell, we can drink a six on the pier.

Now we talkin.. I was just at Weedmans today. Got a nice tri-tip..
(08-21-2021, 07:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 07:03 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]That’s probably because of the fore mentioned notion that it’s cheap.  We can hit weedmans or wherever and get a 6 or 12 and smuggle it in to our spot.  I’ve got enough redneck/don’t give a [BLEEP].  Hell, we can drink a six on the pier.

Now we talkin.. I was just at Weedmans today. Got a nice tri-tip..
Sounds good!  You want to put it on my smoker or Egg? Haha

I see good things-a-coming.  May not be good for others though.  Lol.  

In all seriousness,   We should try to find time to meet up.
(08-21-2021, 07:17 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 07:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Now we talkin.. I was just at Weedmans today. Got a nice tri-tip..
Sounds good!  You want to put it on my smoker or Egg? Haha

I'd be down for that..  hit weedmans first then crawl across the street to woodpeckers and grab some chow
(08-21-2021, 07:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 07:17 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good!  You want to put it on my smoker or Egg? Haha

I'd be down for that..  hit weedmans first then crawl across the street to woodpeckers and grab some chow

Woodpeckers would be a first that I’ve never had an opportunity to enjoy.  I’d say it’s a date. But that would be gay as [BLEEP].  And Mike isn’t invited.  So I guess we’d both just  enjoy it normally.  

Sorry Mike.
Mike's not that bad in person.
(08-21-2021, 07:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Mike's not that bad in person.

I’m sure he’s not a bad person, but he’s plenty [BLEEP] stupid.
No. He's a terrible person. I said he wasn't that bad IN person.

Just messing with you, Mikey. Seriously, though, he's not as bad when you're face to face. I can't stand arguing with him on this messageboard, though.
(08-21-2021, 07:52 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]No. He's a terrible person. I said he wasn't that bad IN person.

Just messing with you, Mikey. Seriously, though, he's not as bad when you're face to face. I can't stand arguing with him on this messageboard, though.
Ahh…
So he’s fake. Shocker!
(08-21-2021, 06:51 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 06:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Cheap doesn't necessarily mean bad.. I love me some MGD or Highlife..

I drink whatever you're drinking, bud.

(08-21-2021, 07:52 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]No. He's a terrible person. I said he wasn't that bad IN person.

I was about to say, I don't think I shared my evil plans for world domination that night...
(08-21-2021, 08:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2021, 06:51 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]I drink BL.  It’s cheap and bad.  It’s in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.   If I ever get a chance, I’ll buy us both our cheap beer of choice.  NYC too I guess.  I do feel his is more expensive.  But I think I have it covered.  I’ll even buy Mikesez a Shirley Temple or White Claw.  Whatever it drinks.

I drink whatever you're drinking, bud.

I was about to say, I don't think I shared my evil plans for world domination that night...

You’re such a renaissance man!  Or are you looking for a handout?
(08-21-2021, 07:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Mike's not that bad in person.

That’s a ringing endorsement right there!
Pages: 1 2