Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars vs Cowgirls Preseason week 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
What do y'all want to see and what do y'all expect?
L
(08-24-2021, 09:47 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]L

I'm gonna say we get the W.  This team gonna be pissed
I want to see our corners play better. CJ is our best corner
Depends on if we play the starters at all. Since they only get 3 games not sure what they will do. I would assume they all need the reps and want to go into season on a higher note. But who knows. Id like to see the starters play much better and a W.
I expect to go all out this game. No way does Urban want to go winless before going in ot the preseason.
(08-24-2021, 09:48 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2021, 09:47 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]L

I'm gonna say we get the W.  This team gonna be pissed

Laughing Laughing Laughing
To stay on theme with last night's game, I'm thinking we get a W. Not only that, we gonna eat that W too!

[Image: BestLittleGermanshepherd-max-1mb.gif]
starters need to play
(08-24-2021, 12:12 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]starters need to play

starters need to play
I think our team has a little case of the twisties that we need to fight through.
(08-24-2021, 01:26 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I think our team has a little case of the twisties that we need to fight through.

The offense is going to need a lot of time to gell. Also, it needs to become clear that Carlos Hyde is over the hill and Jawan Taylor is a liability -- maybe by midseason -- commonsense things that the average fan can spot on the sidelines. Little needs to be starting, and Ozigbo needs to make the team over Hyde.
(08-24-2021, 01:22 PM)Sibelius Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2021, 12:12 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]starters need to play

starters need to play

The whole first half again at the very least.  Myles Jack is probably the only player I wouldn't play
If we play the first team offense they'd better be able to do something because the Dallas D sucks. The sports guys constantly harp on it out here.
"Cowgirls"

How original....
Seriously though, the NFL gave the jags a tough preseason schedule. These are all play off teams except the cowboys who have some good talent as well. Hopefully this gets the jags ready for the texans.
(08-24-2021, 06:23 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]If we play the first team offense they'd better be able to do something because the Dallas D sucks. The sports guys constantly harp on it out here.

There front 7 is pretty good but the secondary sucks.  I hope we can make some plays down field.
Cowboys are 0-3. Someone has to win this one
(08-24-2021, 07:22 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Cowboys are 0-3. Someone has to win this one

I bet we tie, lol.
I get that these don't mean much in the big picture of things (in most cases at least), but Urbs and Co really need to stop playing the "I'm the smartest man in the room game"..

We're 18 days away from playing our 1st regular season game and this *OR* [BLEEP] is getting real old. Good teams are built off of chemistry and trusting the guy next to you.

Hyde can't hold Robinson's jock strap.

Henderson has been the best CB on this roster since hes been back.

The QB rotation isn't doing any of them, or this Offense/Team in general any favors.

This *OR* game was fine in May and June and even July, but it's crunch time now... Make a [BLEEP] decision already and lets go.

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...5491613698
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19