Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Greg Gutfeld Is King of Late Night as His Fox News Show Beats Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.newsweek.com/greg-gutfeld-ki...an-1622680

Aren't those other guys available on rabbit's too? Lol
Good to see. I was reading Gutfeld’s blogs and articles when he was still an editor at Men’s Health.
Stephen Colbert gained a lot of viewers during the Trump administration by going off on Trump every night. Then the other late night hosts didn't want to be left out, so they did the same thing. And it was entertaining. But then Trump lost the election, and now that Trump haters (of which there are millions and millions) no longer get to watch Colbert take shots at Trump, his viewership has dropped off. "Trump's an idiot" was a big money maker for 4 years. Now Colbert, CNN, and all the others are having to find something new.
Well, the news could start by actually informing the people, and the comedians could start by actually being funny.
I've never understood the "humor" in tearing other people down. This is one of MANY things wrong with society and has been for a long time. Telling jokes is one thing, being hateful is quite different.
(08-26-2021, 09:53 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never understood the "humor" in tearing other people down. This is one of MANY things wrong with society and has been for a long time. Telling jokes is one thing, being hateful is quite different.

You don't understand it, because you're not funny.
I love the GG show. Just wish they would rotate Tyrus and Kat out more often.
(08-26-2021, 01:29 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2021, 09:53 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never understood the "humor" in tearing other people down. This is one of MANY things wrong with society and has been for a long time. Telling jokes is one thing, being hateful is quite different.

You’ll have to explain that one.
Have Hicks explain it. Or maybe Kinison could show you a thing or two.

Would you like more suggestions? Ohh Watch Jeselnik.
(08-26-2021, 01:54 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Have Hicks explain it.  Or maybe Kinison could show you a thing or two.

Would you like more suggestions?  Ohh Watch Jeselnik.

“You ain’t very good at this, man.”

[Image: office-space-diedrich-bader.jpg]
(08-26-2021, 01:29 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure, okay.