Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Happy Place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In these days of pandemic, and wars, and politics, and disappointing results from our favorite team, it's nice to just get our minds away, and go someplace that is filled with happiness.  Here it is.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyxo8SOzNWM
Dogs always make me feel better. At least mine do. These dogs look like they're having a blast!
I see your happy dogs and raise you a couple of rams learning to, well, ram a punching bag. Their technique actually seems to improve over the course of the video. Lol. 

Link
Don’t get me wrong, I treat my dog well. But her life is a bit different than what you show. We don’t need a doorbell. I already know you’re there. That’s if my doorbell and other security system devices don’t let me know prior. My dog trained herself to alert us at any movement that goes on outside. Annoying at times. But, she’s a dog and feels it’s her place to protect the house. She’s Ben bit by a moccasin that also bit my other dog. The other dog died but she while getting bit still killed the snake. What a trooper. Job well done my girl! She’s super sweet. But will act like she wants to rip your nuts out of your sack. She may actually do it. Idk. If she doesn’t I will. Or shoot you. Either way. You’ve had a warning. As to the video, I’m not so sure what’s so nice about a bunch of dogs jumping in a muddy puddle. Who wants that wet dog smell? I kid.
(08-26-2021, 10:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I see your happy dogs and raise you a couple of rams learning to, well, ram a punching bag. Their technique actually seems to improve over the course of the video. Lol. 

Link

These sheep are no Rambro.
(08-27-2021, 11:21 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2021, 10:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]I see your happy dogs and raise you a couple of rams learning to, well, ram a punching bag. Their technique actually seems to improve over the course of the video. Lol. 

Link

These sheep are no Rambro.

Lol. That one near the end seemed to think so.
Humans make life way to difficult.
(08-30-2021, 05:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Humans make life way to difficult.

Bro this is the happy place.
A hummingbird pool party. 

Link
(09-03-2021, 09:13 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]A hummingbird pool party. 

Link

Wow.  Nice.  Thanks.
(09-03-2021, 09:22 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

Link

Wow.  Nice.  Thanks.

You're welcome. Wink  I never saw a hummingbird in real life until I moved to my current residence and they are so neat to watch. We have a few that come around every year now since I put a feeder up back in 2016. I hadn't really seen much activity this year until a month ago when I heard a bunch of them 'talking' to each other, or more like arguing over the feeder. Lol. They can get very vocal and feisty! When I'm in the yard doing something they get very animated. I really enjoy them.
That's too cute.

Link

Wow, I’m lucky to see one or two.  Let alone a dozen or so in a bird bath
This is a channel I enjoy watching. I've been watching Bryce since 2017 or so. If I was not married I would definitely live in a tiny house like this one but on a foundation. My husband is too much of a pack rat for us to live in a tiny house. Plus with his working night shift we need space between the bedroom and the living room/kitchen areas so when I do chores around here I'm not disturbing his sleep. But yeah, I love this because it's not dramatic, has nothing to do with anything happening in the world, has no politics or anything else. It's just about people who had a dream to downsize and/or live in a tiny house and Bryce shows the end result of their efforts. 

Link
(09-10-2021, 12:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a channel I enjoy watching. I've been watching Bryce since 2017 or so. If I was not married I would definitely live in a tiny house like this one but on a foundation. My husband is too much of a pack rat for us to live in a tiny house. Plus with his working night shift we need space between the bedroom and the living room/kitchen areas so when I do chores around here I'm not disturbing his sleep. But yeah, I love this because it's not dramatic, has nothing to do with anything happening in the world, has no politics or anything else. It's just about people who had a dream to downsize and/or live in a tiny house and Bryce shows the end result of their efforts. 

Link

One channel that you might enjoy on YouTube is one that I really like.  Look up "my self reliance".  The guy is amazing and very down to earth.
(09-10-2021, 06:21 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 12:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a channel I enjoy watching. I've been watching Bryce since 2017 or so. If I was not married I would definitely live in a tiny house like this one but on a foundation. My husband is too much of a pack rat for us to live in a tiny house. Plus with his working night shift we need space between the bedroom and the living room/kitchen areas so when I do chores around here I'm not disturbing his sleep. But yeah, I love this because it's not dramatic, has nothing to do with anything happening in the world, has no politics or anything else. It's just about people who had a dream to downsize and/or live in a tiny house and Bryce shows the end result of their efforts. 

Link

One channel that you might enjoy on YouTube is one that I really like.  Look up "my self reliance".  The guy is amazing and very down to earth.

We've been watching Shawn since 2017. He is the most chill dude. We call him Cabin Costner because he sometimes sounds like Kevin Costner. I hated that he had to start over in another location due to [BLEEP] neighbors but it's cool to see the ideas he's come up with to make this cabin the permanent residence the first one wasn't intended to be. 

Love watching his videos.