Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Drew Brees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do we all make of Drew Brees at training camp today wearing Jaguars gear. 

Pep talk? Or new coach?
This, unequivocally, means that the jags r finally BAKE!

God bless this team!
(08-26-2021, 03:08 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: [ -> ]This, unequivocally, means that the jags r finally BAKE!

God bless this team!

Banana
(08-26-2021, 03:08 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: [ -> ]This, unequivocally, means that the jags r finally BAKE!

God bless this team!

Good to Bake!
(08-26-2021, 03:07 PM)BristolianJaguar Wrote: [ -> ]What do we all make of Drew Brees at training camp today wearing Jaguars gear. 

Pep talk? Or new coach?

lemme guess he sold Urbz some MLM junk years ago and now Urbz is trying to get the players to sign up under him so he can jump up to silver benefits level.
I think he was rubbing in the Saints win.

God bless this team!

Based.
Bring Drew out of retirement!! Let him get mauled this year so Tlaw stays healthy lol. I kid but didn't something like this happen last season? Can't remember who but some high profile player.
(08-27-2021, 05:30 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Bring Drew out of retirement!! Let him get mauled this year so Tlaw stays healthy lol. I kid but didn't something like this happen last season? Can't remember who but some high profile player.

I remember Peyton came out one year..