Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: rough time!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
both my dad,and i are going though a very rough time right now. 

my mom is very ill in the hosptial with lung cancer,theres othing they can do to  make her better.

they really can't even run test on her cause she can't breath without oxygen. I am letting things out  when i can,but at same time trying to remain  strong for my dad.

it looks like she will be joining the lord in time.  they made her comfutable at hosptial,its just a matter of when.  thoughts,and prayers for my dad are needed for strengh. I'm not sure how to spell it,but mom is in palrive care now at hosptial.

I am doing my best to stay on the postive side of things too.. I have 2 things that are postive.   

1. even dureing this convid search i got to go say goodbye

2. I made her smile 1 more time as we got ready to leave hosptial wed.
I’m sorry to hear that, wolfie. You and your family are in our thoughts.

Don’t hesitate to come here and unload if you need. It helps for even the strong ones to let it out and get reinforcement from friends.
Oh Man, I'm sorry to hear that snowwolf...... I lost my maternal Grandmother and both my parents to cancer so I know the range of emotions that you are experiencing. My Grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer but she was too damn stubborn to tell anyone, and by the time we all knew, it was too late to do anything. Because I had some issues going on at the time and couldn't work, I stayed with my Grandfather just to help him out while my mother and her siblings tended to the care of their mother. My Dad, well, we fought prostate cancer for over 20 years before it spread to his bones and made him too weak to even walk. I remember the last time I saw him in the hospital he was even too weak to eat.That was not the man I knew and not the man that raised me. I had to walk out of the room. My mother, well, she succumbed to pancreatic cancer that spread to her liver and other organs. Took about a year before she had to be put in a hospice so she could be comfortable in her final days. The last time I saw her she had lost about half of her body weight and could barely speak. Last thing I said to her was just rest, and that I always loved you. Yeah, those three deaths hit me hard, but somehow I managed to keep it together for the family. So if you need a friend, of a shoulder to lean on or even just to rant, I'm here. And I promise I'll understand, and try to help you through, any emotions that you are going through at the time. Yeah, it might bring back some bad memories on my part, but that's just part of the grieving, and healing process. So don't be afraid to show your emotions, and don't be afraid to lean on the people around you to help you through this.It's hard, I know but, better than going crazy over something that you know is going to happen and have no control over. Just spend as much time with her and your dad as possible, it will help you process anything that you may be feeling at the time. Godspeed snowwolf, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
(08-27-2021, 05:24 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]both my dad,and i are going though a very rough time right now. 

my mom is very ill in the hosptial with lung cancer,theres othing they can do to  make her better.

they really can't even run test on her cause she can't breath without oxygen. I am letting things out  when i can,but at same time trying to remain  strong for my dad.

it looks like she will be joining the lord in time.  they made her comfutable at hosptial,its just a matter of when.  thoughts,and prayers for my dad are needed for strengh. I'm not sure how to spell it,but mom is in palrive care now at hosptial.

I am doing my best to stay on the postive side of things too.. I have 2 things that are postive.   

1. even dureing this convid search i got to go say goodbye

2. I made her smile 1 more time as we got ready to leave hosptial wed.

So sorry to hear about this, Snowy.

I'm sending up prayers now for you, mom, dad and the rest of the wolf clan. May peace and comfort come for all of you.

We're here if you need to unload, it's a lot to deal with.
Hold strong and pray, wolfman..
Sorry to hear about your mom, Wolf. Try to stay strong for your dad. I lost my mom to cancer too.
Brutal, Wolfie.

Sure, I'll keep your Dad in my thoughts and prayers, but you will be too.
I’m so sorry about your mother Wolfie! ((Hugs))
I'm sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you and your family.
Snowwolf, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope that any pain your Mom is feeling is as little as possible.

Under the very difficult situation, I hope recent your birthday provided you with good memories.
Wolfie, very sorry to hear that. I know there aren't many words to say in times like these but I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hang strong and feel free to reach out to me if you need to.
Thoughts and prayers Wolfman. I know another man whose mom is going through the same thing. I see what he is going through. I know it’s not easy. Will be thinking of ya both.
I have an update. First of all thank you so much,and please keep the prayers and thoughts going for my dad, and i.

Mom passd away latet yesterday ,and is home with the lord.  Both my dad, and i are very happy that the pastor who founded our church was able to be there for us last night after mom passed.

his family lives in tenssse.  it will take time,but my dad, and i will be ok.   I  got to go see mom yesterday cause she got moved to care partners. I gave her a little wolf gift. 

She died with it on her shoulder thts toching.   Mom was a Angel on Earth,and now she is one in heaven with no more pain.
My sincere condolences wolfy..

I'm very sorry for your loss.. It's never easy. You and your dad stay strong and be there for him..

Thoughts and prayers buddy..
I am so sorry to hear about your loss Snowie.  Unfortunately death is a part of life.  I lost a son earlier this year and understand the pain.
You have my condolences, Wolfie. I know it's a painful loss.
So very sorry Wolfie to hear that she passed. Will continue keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, along with your dad. We are here for you!
I’m so sorry Wolfie. My condolences.
My condolences, wolfie. Your mother is in a better place where she suffers no more.
Pages: 1 2