Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mitchell Schwartz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know he’s rehabbing, but maybe a signing would push our underperforming tackles, and if healthy, bump Taylor into a IOL spot. We need to prioritize protecting TLaw.
(08-27-2021, 02:34 PM)Jags North Wrote: [ -> ]I know he’s rehabbing, but maybe a signing would push our underperforming tackles, and if healthy, bump Taylor into a IOL spot. We need to prioritize protecting TLaw.

Um, no.  There's a reason no one else has signed him - he's hurt and is nowhere near ready to play.
We're going to have to wait for the final round of cuts. but most likely help is not on the way.
(08-27-2021, 10:19 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2021, 02:34 PM)Jags North Wrote: [ -> ]I know he’s rehabbing, but maybe a signing would push our underperforming tackles, and if healthy, bump Taylor into a IOL spot. We need to prioritize protecting TLaw.

Um, no.  There's a reason no one else has signed him - he's hurt and is nowhere near ready to play.

^this.  He had significant back surgery in February.
Schwartz has a very serious back injury which could be career ending. If I thought he could help at all, I'd be all for signing him. With this type of injury though, there is a reason why no one is calling him.
[Image: tumblr_lrea0xMhPL1qf1sfco1_r1_500.gif]