Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Landlord, Air Force vet homeless after tenants stop paying rent during eviction ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank God that The Supreme Court overturned Biden's ban on evictions..... I know my across the hall neighbors moved out and a few days later the Sheriff was knocking on their door then posted an eviction notice to it seems the ban on evictions  was not in effect here in my neck of the woods. This Air Force vet should not be homeless and living out of a car because the damn government says she can't evict deadbeats.... End of Rant........

Landlord, Air Force vet homeless after tenants stop paying rent during eviction ban

A landlord in upstate New York is living out of a car with her daughter after being unable to collect rent from tenants in three properties she owns due to eviction moratoriums. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/land...n-new-york
The liberals just say she shouldn't be homeless because she shouldn't be evicted from her home.

Good luck being able to rent in the future, going to need 6 months minimum upfront.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(08-28-2021, 02:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]The liberals just say she shouldn't be homeless because she shouldn't be evicted from her home.

Good luck being able to rent in the future, going to need 6 months minimum upfront.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Already happening.