Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joe Biden Appears to Fall Asleep While Meeting With Israeli PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Linking to Redstate is a low I didn't think you'd stoop to.
(08-28-2021, 11:19 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Linking to Redstate is a low I didn't think you'd stoop to.

Pick any source you want. It's a video.
It appeared he was really asleep. Not sure how the person talking didn't just start laughing at him.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
(08-29-2021, 01:06 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]It appeared he was really asleep. Not sure how the person talking didn't just start laughing at him.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Everyone is laughing at us.

Capitaving hasn't posted in here in days and THIS is where he decides to jump in. Amazing!
I'm just glad when he wakes back up.
(08-29-2021, 01:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2021, 11:19 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Linking to Redstate is a low I didn't think you'd stoop to.

Pick any source you want. It's a video.

The fact you read Redstate puts you in the same unfortunate category as Ronster and Drifter. Lift your game, you are better than that.
Any comment on the content of the video?

The video is clear evidence that creepy joe is not capable of the duties of the office he was fraudulently handed.
Listening to that guy talk is putting me to sleep.
(08-29-2021, 09:40 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
Any comment on the content of the video?

The video is clear evidence that creepy joe is not capable of the duties of the office he was fraudulently handed.

Let's be honest, at least this President doesn't put his pants in back to front.
(08-30-2021, 03:21 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 09:40 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Any comment on the content of the video?

Let's be honest, at least this President doesn't put his pants in back to front.

Do you have anything of value to add here? Even just one opinion.

Come on, give it to us.
(08-30-2021, 08:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2021, 03:21 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Let's be honest, at least this President doesn't put his pants in back to front.

Do you have anything of value to add here? Even just one opinion.

Come on, give it to us.

No…no he doesn’t.
(08-30-2021, 10:56 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2021, 08:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anything of value to add here? Even just one opinion.

Come on, give it to us.

No…no he doesn’t.

He's still stuck on 'crotch watch' 2021..
(08-30-2021, 10:59 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2021, 10:56 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]No…no he doesn’t.

He's still stuck on 'crotch watch' 2021..

I guess you stick with the familiar…
(08-30-2021, 03:21 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2021, 09:40 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Any comment on the content of the video?

Are you serious?
At least lastonealive made a halfhearted attempt at his drive-by. Unfortunately he was unarmed. He only slowed down while shouting BANG BANG BANG out the window in a high pitched voice before accelerating away.
If he doesn't wake up, Kamala is our President. If Kamala cannot fulfill the duty, then Nancy Pelosi is our President.

We are 2 steps away from true GOP panic.
(08-30-2021, 12:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]If he doesn't wake up, Kamala is our President.  If Kamala cannot fulfill the duty, then Nancy Pelosi is our President.

It won’t be just the GOP.
(08-30-2021, 12:40 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]If he doesn't wake up, Kamala is our President.  If Kamala cannot fulfill the duty, then Nancy Pelosi is our President.

The whole damn country will feel that pain, not just the GOP.
(08-30-2021, 12:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

It won’t be just the GOP.

Worst case scenario for anyone.

I would assume if he goes they pick a new VP.  I would assume they wouldn't pick Pilosi.  So most likely, it would be someone as number 2.  

How long after Kennedy was killed before Humphrey became VP?
Pages: 1 2