Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The newest season of Rick and Morty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love this Cartoon, but I don’t know what they were thinking this season. I think they were drunker than usual making this season, for me it didn’t live up to the usual Rick and Morty caliber. They spent two years putting together this crap; comparatively speaking. Still, a crappy Rick and Morty season is still better than most of the crap out there these days. Do you think I used “crap” too much? Crap!
Idk what a Rick or morty is. From google images seems like it’s a Doc Brown/ Marty McFly cartoon skit. I’ve heard many talk about it. I’m sure it’s awesome for the age group it’s trying to attract.
Funny this was brought up. This past weekend my two young grandsons (4 and 6) were aghast when they mentioned Rick and Morty and I asked "Who's Rick and Morty"?
(08-31-2021, 08:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Funny this was brought up. This past weekend my two young grandsons (4 and 6) were aghast when they mentioned Rick and Morty and I asked "Who's Rick and Morty"?

HAHA, not really appropriate for 4 and 6 year olds.
I have to say, the last two episodes made up for the whole crappy season. WOW, great way to end it...