Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can we clone Freddy T? New youtube doc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uROat3DvySg

Man. Finally some respect. The comments agree how underrated he is. 

The hero we need AND deserve.
My favorite Jag and a favorite all-time top 5 RB.

Real ones know how unique Freddy's combination of speed and agility was.
(08-31-2021, 10:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite Jag and a favorite all-time top 5 RB.

Real ones know how unique Freddy's combination of speed and agility was.

Dude could run power with the best of them too.  Freddy had it all.  
Always pissed me off when I saw him on the sidelines once he got the ball in the red-zone.  Just another area where Coughlin sucked with regard to his treatment of Taylor.  Coughlin's designated short-yardage power back was never as good as Taylor in short-yardage, but Coughlin often refused to reward him with red-zone touches after Dude got them there.
Good video... I knew he was a great player when he was here, but the passage of time brings even more perspective. He and Tony are at the top of the list of greatest Jaguars.
I have a signed helmet by Freddy T. He's my all-time favorite player. I would love to have him on our team today. Could you imagine having him and Tony Boselli on the team today? I bet they'd increase our record by 6 games all by themselves.
This video came up as a recommendation and it's a good one. Man we had a fantastic team back in the day. Two things Fred said that makes you realize how good he was as a player and a person- he was present for the team and he and the o-line had chemistry. He is a class act. 

Link
Mods, can we get this merged with the other thread?
I didn't even see the other thread or I'd have put it there. We all love Freddy!
The Guy was Spectacular! It should be against the Law for a guy to be that big and be that quick and fast. If it weren't for the early injuries he would of been top 5 all time. One hell of an athlete and a great team mate.
Fred Taylor is my all-time favorite Jaguar.
I value my #28 hat and wear it often!