Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Taliban commit 'house-to-house executions' in Kabul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Biden is Guilty of War Crimes for assisting the Taliban in it's efforts to take total control of Afghanistan......

Taliban commit 'house-to-house executions' in Kabul after US exit as chilling audio demonstrates Afghans' fear

Afghan man who helped the US on the ground: 'I have no idea how to leave'

Horrifying audio of distant gunshots appears to confirm reports of "house-to-house executions" as the Taliban asserts control of Kabul and Afghanistan after the U.S. military's departure on Monday evening. 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/taliban-ka...hots-audio
That's just horrific.. There's so much blood on this administration's hands, good god..

If you voted for Biden, you need to be [BLEEP] slapped back a few dozen years..

Pathetic.
Remember when Trump was going to start WW3 by dropping a bomb on an Iranian terrorist. Remember how Iran faded into obscurity until Biden. Remember when there was going to be WW3 because Trump moved the Israeli embassy and recognized Jerusalem? Remember when Trump abandoned Palestine as a premise for peace deals in the middle east, and for the first time ever, Muslim nations started recognizing Israel. Remember how the Taliban didn't kill a single US soldier after the peace treaty?

It's almost like there's a benefit to having solid boundaries. This is probably the primary idea that democrats fail to grasp. I mean, don't get me wrong, they can apply it to conservatives, but nothing else. Might explain why everything they touch turns to [BLEEP]. People need boundaries, whether it's illegals, criminals, protesters, foreign adversaries, or terrorists. Oh, just as an aside, this applies to kids, too. It's how you end up raising competent and healthy minded children.
Remember when Trump signed the US Withdrawal Agreement with the terrorist organization known as the Taliban?
Yeah, that's in my post, stupid.
(08-31-2021, 12:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when Trump signed the US Withdrawal Agreement with the terrorist organization known as the Taliban?

Remember when you used to be able to defend your candidate with anything other than #butTrump? Laughing
(08-31-2021, 12:20 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when Trump signed the US Withdrawal Agreement with the terrorist organization known as the Taliban?

Remember when the Biden regime threw that out and failed?