Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 5 First Rounders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought this was interesting on looking back on prospects.  Oddly, Andre Cisco isn't here but pretty cool we have 5 of these guys.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/04/27/way-to...mock-draft
Cam Robinson and Jawan Taylor we’re also projected in the first round.
Means nothing but ok
Imagine if in 3 years we are able to say that these 5 guys were all worth 1st round picks! Add in Cisco and this would make the Jaguars one of the top 3 favorites to eventually be selected as best team of the 2020"s. Based on what we've seen so far (very early), I don't see Tufele being more than an average player. Campbell is actually the hardest one to predict; if he improves his ball skills significantly he'll be very good. If he doesn't, he won't be more than decent and won't sign a 2nd contract with the Jaguars.
Wow, won't be surprised where we end up if they play to their potential... Trevor being Trevor, Little Being the LT, Dylan Moses If he comes back healthy at LB, Tyson Campbell at CB with more experience, Jay Tufele at DT. Add Andre Cisco Who was rate the third-highest rookie safety to this list that is a haul. Now to most of you negative nancies out there that come with this stupid narrative well Cam Robinson and Jawan Taylor we’re also projected in the first round, so was any other player whom you label as Super Stars. If you don't believe then that's your business but just like someone can't tell you anything why do you try to pass your b.s as knowledge to others. We are looking and most of these are making momentum toward fulfilling that potential so I one believe and if they do what a change this Draft will have on this team.
Hopefully Meyer isn’t drawing up the draft board based on SI articles.
(09-05-2021, 03:13 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Cam Robinson and Jawan Taylor we’re also projected in the first round.

So was Dede Westbrook before he got hurt in college.

(09-06-2021, 11:43 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully Meyer isn’t drawing up the draft board based on SI articles.

Better than Gene Smith's strategy of slamming down a bottle of 15 Year Glenlivet and then hitting the FCS YouTube Highlights
Injuries and Covid-19 played an vital part in us being able to select these players. We've known the possibility of said player's potential and hopefully it'll come to fruition.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
(09-05-2021, 03:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Means nothing but ok

You are right, but it’s something interesting to talk about and that’s why this forum is for. Thanks for your contribution ?
(09-05-2021, 02:12 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]Thought this was interesting on looking back on prospects.  Oddly, Andre Cisco isn't here but pretty cool we have 5 of these guys.

How are you stating we have 5 players on the SI first round mock?  I only see Trevor, Walker, and Tyson on their 1st round mock that ended up on the Jags.
(09-07-2021, 01:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2021, 02:12 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]Thought this was interesting on looking back on prospects.  Oddly, Andre Cisco isn't here but pretty cool we have 5 of these guys.

How are you stating we have 5 players on the SI first round mock?  I only see Trevor, Walker, and Tyson on their 1st round mock that ended up on the Jags.

Moses and tufele
(09-07-2021, 12:49 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2021, 03:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Means nothing but ok

You are right, but it’s something interesting to talk about and that’s why this forum is for. Thanks for your contribution ?

Never told you not to post. Just like you have the right to create a topic I have the right to post.

It's not interesting either but ok.
Pretty cool. I hope they all end up playing like first-rounders!