Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: She Wanted To Take A Photo With A Baby Bison.........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She Wanted To Take A Photo With A Baby Bison. The Next Minute She Was Tossed Out Of Her Pants

When a group of bikers set out for Sturgis Motorcycle Rally at Custer State Park in South Dakota, they thought they were in for a good time. With few COVID-19 restrictions, bikers were able to gather without social distancing and without wearing masks, although they increased their risk of contracting the deadly virus responsible for COVID-19. One of the people who attended the motorcycle rally was a 54-year-old unnamed woman who came all the way from Iowa for the event.

https://animals.awm.com/she-wanted-to-ta...oJfEyOOUpo
I remember being on Catalina Island. There's Bison there as well. They told us to stay away. One was close to a high embankment. I could get close without putting myself in Danger. I got close to the one that the host called Hendrix. He looked angry, and dangerous. If you get to close and get hurt, definitely your fault

Side note. My Great Grandfather took them to Catalina to shoot movies pre WW2. Nobody fenced them in, they all took off. They never used them in the movies. And now they're California State landmarks
(09-05-2021, 09:45 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]I remember being on Catalina Island.  There's Bison there as well.  They told us to stay away.  One was close to a high embankment.  I could get close without putting myself in Danger.  I got close to the one that the host called Hendrix.  He looked angry, and dangerous.  If you get to close and get hurt, definitely your fault

Side note.  My Great Grandfather took them to Catalina to shoot movies pre WW2.  Nobody fenced them in, they all took off.  They never used them in the movies.  And now they're California State landmarks

Today I learned there are bison on Catalina Island. Great story.
We have wild zebras and elk now too.
(09-06-2021, 12:00 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]We have wild zebras and elk now too.

Y’all are just letting everything in aren’t ya?  

First it’s bison, then it’s elk and zebra.  Then it’ll be giraffes and impalas.  You’ll start to wonder where the neighborhood went. Are you living the stereotypical suburban life or a life in the Serengeti? A elephant moves in next door and you’ve have enough.
In Yellowstone Park, more people are killed or injured by bison than grizzly bears.
(09-06-2021, 07:18 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2021, 12:00 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]We have wild zebras and elk now too.

First it’s bison, then it’s elk and zebra.  Then it’ll be giraffes and impalas.  You’ll start to wonder where the neighborhood went. Are you living the stereotypical suburban life or a life in the Serengeti? A elephant moves in next door and you’ve have enough.

There are more owned Tigers in Texas than around the world.
The only thing I pretty much know about Catalina is their French Dressing is really good on salads and subs.
(09-06-2021, 07:18 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Some guy named Hearst did it.

But enough about Fresno.
(09-08-2021, 03:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

But enough about Fresno.

I wish, I'd get me an elk for sure.