Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags maybe signing Duke Johnson?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need depth now ATM went Down.  If I remember correct he is a bigger downhill runner RB. Looks like it's official he is signing to the practice squad.

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2021/09...ice-squad/
You don't remember correctly. Duke is a smaller elusive guy that can also line up in the slot.
Yeah, he's 5'9" and 210 tops.
1,931 yards rushing in 6 years.  410 yards rushing was the most he had in any single year. 

Also 2,829 yards receiving in 6 years.  Looks like he's more of a receiver than a runner.
Duke is a 3rd down back.
He's ETN if ETN was healthy and assigned his correct value.
(09-07-2021, 09:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]He's ETN if ETN was healthy and assigned his correct value.

Etienne is faster and much more explosive and better at running the football.
(09-07-2021, 09:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]He's ETN if ETN was healthy and assigned his correct value.

And if ETN wasn't particularly talented.
Isn't there anyone else that can be picked up?
Yeah I think Duke can play a role for us.

And Tebow is Kelce if he were bigger, faster, and could block and run better routes.
(09-07-2021, 09:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]1,931 yards rushing in 6 years.  410 yards rushing was the most he had in any single year. 

Also 2,829 yards receiving in 6 years.  Looks like he's more of a receiver than a runner.

@sounds like he's got fresh legs@
I am happy to see we brought him in. He is basically a backup/ insurance for Dare Ogunbowale.
Clueless I am to whom he is.

NH3...
RUnning back, played at Miami. Then browns, bounced around. Meh
We have the former Texans backfield in Duke Johnson and Carlos Hyde.
(09-07-2021, 12:14 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there anyone else that can be picked up?

Good players are on a roster right now. You can safely assume that any free agents are either injured or not good enough(even if they have name you know)
Reuben Foster is getting a workout today by the Jags.
Foster is intriguing
Pages: 1 2