Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Video Shows What Utility Workers Did to Biden's Motorcade When It Drove By
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video Shows What Utility Workers Did to Biden's Motorcade When It Drove By

Last week, Hurricane Ida ravaged Louisiana. When President Joe Biden visited the state to survey the damage, he probably was not expecting the cold shoulder he received.

https://www.westernjournal.com/video-sho...Jw1u2MeDK0
Biden pissed off a lot of people in this country. Our utility workers are no different..
A motorcade is typically impressive, but Biden being in ot makes it much less impressive. He has left a brown [BLEEP] stain on this office.
I personally don't know of anyone that approves of the current regime.  That includes life-long democrats that I know.
(09-07-2021, 03:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I personally don't know of anyone that approves of the current regime.  That includes life-long democrats that I know.

Biden didn't win the election because he was Biden, he won because he wasn't Trump.  This administration is the result of a a revolt against Trump. All the country has done is step from one pile of dog poop into another. We are better off if Trump stays away from politics because we don't need more years of this circus.
I think I agree we are better if Trump stays away. However, we did not step from one pile of dog poop to another. We stepped from one pile of dog poop onto a rusty nail.