Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joe Biden on tornadoes: "...they don't call them that anymore..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joe Biden on tornadoes: "...they don't call them that anymore..." https://t.co/HwkpYzv8bm

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/stat...6454701058

Ok, who voted for this guy? It's time.to own up.
(09-07-2021, 03:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Joe Biden on tornadoes: "...they don't call them that anymore..." https://t.co/HwkpYzv8bm

Ok, who voted for this guy? It's time.to own up.

Wow.  So Nevada has wetlands and is in the center of the country now according to him.
This guy needs to be 25th-ed like nobody in history.

Notice Heels Up Harris has separated herself completely....
We went from the best President ever to the worst just like that. Stolen elections have consequences
(09-07-2021, 03:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]We went from the best President ever to the worst just like that. Stolen elections have consequences

I bet Carter never in a million years thought he would be replaced as the worst president in US history while he was still alive.
It's really unfair to compare Carter and Biden. Carter was clear thinking and lucid. He purposely drove our country into the ditch out of misguided beliefs.

Biden is not those things. He's a placeholder and he knows it. He was the only electable person in the democrat stable but only because of his recognition and what everyone thought were moderate views. I can't say it enough, he's a mentally declining meat puppet who is offering his services to the highest paying (ask Hunter) and most ideological ambitious in his party. Now is his opportunity to create a legacy and secure some money for his wife and worthless son before he loses his faculties entirely.
I agree with all that. It still speaks to the ideology of the democratic party. Biden isn't making these decisions. The people he appointed are making them, and they are doing a terrible job.
What scares me the most is if he is removed either voluntarily or via the 25th we are stuck with Commie-la.

The country is spiraling into a disaster.
(09-07-2021, 06:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]What scares me the most is if he is removed either voluntarily or via the 25th we are stuck with Commie-la.

Government shuts down if that happens and no bills can be passed ..... unless Mitch gets orders from his commie wife. There wouldn't even be a VP.
Tornadoes are called cornpoppers now.
(09-07-2021, 03:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2021, 03:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]We went from the best President ever to the worst just like that. Stolen elections have consequences

I bet Carter never in a million years thought he would be replaced as the worst president in US history while he was still alive.

It happened multiple times when he was alive.

Remember,  Reagan was a drug lord.  Who started all of this.
(09-07-2021, 06:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]What scares me the most is if he is removed either voluntarily or via the 25th we are stuck with Commie-la.

Better the devil we know.................even if it is a zombie with dementia.  This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
(09-07-2021, 03:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, who voted for this guy? It's time.to own up.

It may be a matter of semantics but I think 81 million people voted against Trump and 99.9% of them don't regret it one bit.
(09-08-2021, 01:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2021, 03:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, who voted for this guy? It's time.to own up.

It may be a matter of semantics but I think 81 million people voted against Trump and 99.9% of them don't regret it one bit.

I doubt that.
(09-08-2021, 01:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Do they regret Donald Trump is out of office? No.

Do they regret now they had to cast their vote for Joe Biden to achieve that? Wellll…
(09-08-2021, 01:36 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 01:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]It may be a matter of semantics but I think 81 million people voted against Trump and 99.9% of them don't regret it one bit.

Do they regret Donald Trump is out of office? No.

Do they regret now they had to cast their vote for Joe Biden to achieve that? Wellll…

They regret that they brought in the "Something Worse."
We aren't even 9 months in. The REAL regret is coming shortly with the looming housing crash and inflation.
I mean seriously, who calls a 300mph funnel cloud a tornado? That's so old school. Biden is a hipster. I mean, he's the OG. I'm sure there's a new term for it.
(09-08-2021, 02:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]We aren't even 9 months in. The REAL regret is coming shortly with the looming housing crash and inflation.

Coming soon to a Country near you!

[Image: thumbs_b_c_2a9e94c809299ef0c3e2a20fe106b...g?v=192507]
I'm concerned about the economy. I just don't see how this is sustainable. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how to protect myself against it. It looks like we're heading for hyperinflation, stagflation, or deflation, and I have no way of knowing which it's going to be.
Pages: 1 2