Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Afghan ‘Refugee’ Gripes about Dinner Selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What an ungrateful idiot.We bring him here to America, and give him 3 hots and a cot provided by The tax payers of this great nation, and he complains

After Afghan ‘Refugee’ Is Evacuated to America, He Gripes about Dinner Selection at Fort Bliss

A refugee who was rescued from Afghanistan isn’t happy with his free, taxpayer-funded meals at Fort Bliss in Texas.

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2021/09...osGkm3oYNA
A refugee that likely helped America in Afghanistan and this is all we can give him to eat. That's a poor effort by all at Fort Bliss
(09-08-2021, 12:54 AM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]A refugee that likely helped America in Afghanistan and this is all we can give him to eat. That's a poor effort by all at Fort Bliss
He hid the rest of the food. None of them are vetted and very little did anything to help the US as they didn't vet them.

Those that were actually helping the US and joined under the promise of a visa should be allowed to stay. Everyone else should not. Fighting age men should have never been allowed on the plane. At some point you have to take a stand and fight. The women there seem to have more fight than the men, they are risking their lives protesting while the men just start doing whatever the Taliban tell them.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Simple solution: head back.
I don't think some people truly appreciate the job that the Afghan translators did for us and most likely helped to save numerous lives of our service members. Our military raves about the help of the translators but the old people in the US that just sit on message boards all day looking for articles to post and complain about don't have a true understanding of the service that the Afghan community provided to the US over the past 20 years.
I heard an interview with an Afghan translator who said many of the people airlifted out did not work with the U.S. They got through the gates because they knew someone who had access.

(09-08-2021, 09:09 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think some people truly appreciate the job that the Afghan translators did for us and most likely helped to save numerous lives of our service members. Our military raves about the help of the translators but the old people in the US that just sit on message boards all day looking for articles to post and complain about don't have a true understanding of the service that the Afghan community provided to the US over the past 20 years.

That’s a baseless generalization.
He will fit right in with the rest of the creepy joe voting pieces of [BLEEP].
I love how he tried to hide the bread from the picture.

It doesn't take long to pick up on the fake news culture our country has become.
We will save a ton of money during Ramadan when the Muslim immigrants fast from Dawn to Dusk and pretty much eat only 1 meal per day prior to Dawn.
(09-08-2021, 11:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]We will save a ton of money during Ramadan when the Muslim immigrants fast from Dawn to Dusk and pretty much eat only 1 meal per day prior to Dawn.

Laughing
(09-08-2021, 09:09 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think some people truly appreciate the job that the Afghan translators did for us and most likely helped to save numerous lives of our service members. Our military raves about the help of the translators but the old people in the US that just sit on message boards all day looking for articles to post and complain about don't have a true understanding of the service that the Afghan community provided to the US over the past 20 years.
This "translator" calls himself a freelancer, removed the bread from the picture, and may have not done anything to help the US.

There are some truly genuine people that should have been offered visas and gotten out on the military planes. They love their country and want it to be free. Unfortunately that doesn't go for the majority. The rest are fine with whoever their "master" at the time is. They play both sides and do whatever so they can make money.

Look at the example in the news today. Special forces trained, the best of the best is pleading with the US to come save him. He is in hiding and wants out. He mentions a bunch how he worked for the US. There is no mention of I'm with my unit going out nightly and killing as many as we can. There is no fight for your country, family, life, etc.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
He's lucky they didn't give him MREs.
(09-08-2021, 10:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]He's lucky they didn't give him MREs.

Hey don't knock the MREs.. That some damn good food right there. Love the chili mac. The peanut butter and crackers rock too..

I have a collection of like 50 tiny bottles of hot sauce that came in each MRE haha
Give them all some SPAM and I can guarantee you they will go back and fight for their country
(09-09-2021, 12:08 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2021, 10:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]He's lucky they didn't give him MREs.

Hey don't knock the MREs.. That some damn good food right there. Love the chili mac. The peanut butter and crackers rock too..

I have a collection of like 50 tiny bottles of hot sauce that came in each MRE haha

Dude you're crazy. Those things are n.a.s.t.y. Lol

They need to put laxatives in there too so when you finally take a dump it doesn't literally tear you a new butthole.
I used to love them, lol.
(09-09-2021, 05:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I used to love them, lol.

I still do lol

I think I have about 100 left.. great for hurricane prep..
(09-09-2021, 03:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2021, 12:08 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Hey don't knock the MREs.. That some damn good food right there. Love the chili mac. The peanut butter and crackers rock too..

Dude you're crazy. Those things are n.a.s.t.y. Lol

They need to put laxatives in there too so when you finally take a dump it doesn't literally tear you a new butthole.

LOL.  I actually liked them.  When we were deployed to Columbia that's what we had to eat along with bottled water.  We would warm them up on a tow tractor motor and chow down.
Don't get me wrong, they had/have their uses but damn if you don't pay for it if you're not careful. Lol