Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Team Captains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't seen this posted yet 

Thoughts?

Josh Allen
Shaquill Griffin
Rayshawn Jenkins
Trevor Lawrence
Brandon Linder
Myles Jack
Marvin Jones Jr

I like this group alot. Seasoned vets outside of Lawrence. Vocal and Good Players too.
No wingard?

Tongue
no Kid Rock haha

i like having Jenkins on there he is a Leader. i am surprised thought that Marvin Jones wasn't voted in.
oh Nevermind apparently missed One Marvin Jones Jr is also a Captain :-)
Crazy how only 3 out of the 7 were on the team last year.
Also isn't Lambo usually the special team captain?
usually is but this year they have no Special Teams Captains unless they are going to add one to it. but as it seems no one from there it is weird. but i did read that all of these were player votes.

Jack #1,  Allen #2 and Lawrence was #3
(09-08-2021, 12:09 PM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]No wingard?

Tongue

some of y'all KILL IT with the username/comment synergy.
Nice group of Captains that were voted on by the players.

NH3...
The Video Presentation Urban did for the Captains was really heart warming. it was nice to see, never see something like this from Coughlin or Marrone.
I'm little surprised Allen is on there. I'm glad he is, but he has felt so under the radar that I'm basically expecting him to disappoint in this "prove it" year.
i can see that but i think with moving him to a 3-4 OLB you will see him be more impactful and have alot more sacks this year.
Linder the first player in franchise history to receive a gold C, for gold captian
(09-10-2021, 06:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Linder the first player in franchise history to receive a gold C, for gold captian

I will give him a platinum one if he plays 16 games.