Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tyson Campbell / Inactive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As I was looking over this week's depth chart, I noticed that TC32 wasn't on this list. Is he injured? I know that he gave up a couple of TDs BUT not being considered depth is awakening. He must have more of a journey to become an weapon than was expected. Evidently speed isn't everything
(09-10-2021, 06:00 AM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]As I was looking over this week's depth chart, I noticed that TC32 wasn't on this list. Is he injured? I know that he gave up a couple of TDs BUT not being considered depth is awakening. He must have more of a journey to become an weapon than was expected. Evidently speed isn't everything

https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report/

Limited with a calf injury on Wednesday.
(09-10-2021, 06:50 AM)iapetus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 06:00 AM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]As I was looking over this week's depth chart, I noticed that TC32 wasn't on this list. Is he injured? I know that he gave up a couple of TDs BUT not being considered depth is awakening. He must have more of a journey to become an weapon than was expected. Evidently speed isn't everything

Yes, I finally realized what was going on. I'm aware that he needs progression while it threw me for a loop to not see him on the depth chart. 

NH3...
(09-10-2021, 06:50 AM)iapetus Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate calf injuries...  They can feel great all week, then the first time you push off on them, they strain again or finally pop.
(09-10-2021, 08:25 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 06:50 AM)iapetus Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report/

I hate calf injuries...  They can feel great all week, then the first time you push off on them, they strain again or finally pop.

I didn't know what a gastrocnemius was until I tore mine playing flag football many eons ago.  It took forever to heal up all the way.
(09-10-2021, 09:06 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 08:25 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]I hate calf injuries...  They can feel great all week, then the first time you push off on them, they strain again or finally pop.

I didn't know what a gastrocnemius was until I tore mine playing flag football many eons ago.  It took forever to heal up all the way.

I ripped the hell out of my calf playing softball some years back - several months to heal up from that one.  As bad as that was, at least I knew where I stood right from the start.  A minor calf strain/injury can be so annoying - would have preferred just popping it in the first place instead of having it drag on for a few weeks before it finally popped - just meant my 4-6 weeks of healing started a few weeks later.  Still never saw the word gastrocnemius until now lol.
I believe Tyson Campbell being left off the depth chart is just an oversight by the Jags web creators.  I don't believe you leave someone off the depth chart who hasn't been released, waived or put on IR because of an injury

Besides, if you notice, they still have Daniel Ekuale on the list of players on the roster.
(09-10-2021, 10:06 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 09:06 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know what a gastrocnemius was until I tore mine playing flag football many eons ago.  It took forever to heal up all the way.

I ripped the hell out of my calf playing softball some years back - several months to heal up from that one.  As bad as that was, at least I knew where I stood right from the start.  A minor calf strain/injury can be so annoying - would have preferred just popping it in the first place instead of having it drag on for a few weeks before it finally popped - just meant my 4-6 weeks of healing started a few weeks later.  Still never saw the word gastrocnemius until now lol.

The worst part about mine was that it happened just before Jags season.  So I had to hobble up to my seat in section 409 pretty much the whole season.
Urb just said Tyson is going to play, good news
(09-10-2021, 10:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 10:06 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]I ripped the hell out of my calf playing softball some years back - several months to heal up from that one.  As bad as that was, at least I knew where I stood right from the start.  A minor calf strain/injury can be so annoying - would have preferred just popping it in the first place instead of having it drag on for a few weeks before it finally popped - just meant my 4-6 weeks of healing started a few weeks later.  Still never saw the word gastrocnemius until now lol.

The worst part about mine was that it happened just before Jags season.  So I had to hobble up to my seat in section 409 pretty much the whole season.

That sucks.  I did mine in late spring, so I had all summer to get over it.  You know, up until last year I was in section 409...  Row G, 26-28.  I think you were pretty close to me.  I was a couple seats to the right of "Get Off the Rail" guy.
(09-10-2021, 10:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Urb just said Tyson is going to play, good news

Is it good news that he plays, though?
(09-10-2021, 11:08 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 10:59 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Urb just said Tyson is going to play, good news

Yeah, for the Texans...

Most definitely, he's a rookie with huge upside.  Would you not play him because of the 2 plays in preseason where he didnt get his head around?  You you think it was a mistake last year for the Lions to play Okudah last year?  If he starts giving up plays you take him out, it's as simple as that.  I wouldnt just not play him because of the rookie giving up a few plays in the Preseason lol.  He doesn't have to start but I'd have him and Claybrooks both play
(09-10-2021, 11:03 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 10:45 AM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]The worst part about mine was that it happened just before Jags season.  So I had to hobble up to my seat in section 409 pretty much the whole season.

That sucks.  I did mine in late spring, so I had all summer to get over it.  You know, up until last year I was in section 409...  Row G, 26-28.  I think you were pretty close to me.  I was a couple seats to the right of "Get Off the Rail" guy.

Yeah, I moved around a few times in the 25 years I had tickets.  This had to have been a while ago because I was still at my first job in Jax.  I'm guessing it was in 1997 or 1998.  I can't recall my exact row...maybe M.
(09-10-2021, 01:59 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 11:03 AM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]That sucks.  I did mine in late spring, so I had all summer to get over it.  You know, up until last year I was in section 409...  Row G, 26-28.  I think you were pretty close to me.  I was a couple seats to the right of "Get Off the Rail" guy.

Yeah, I moved around a few times in the 25 years I had tickets.  This had to have been a while ago because I was still at my first job in Jax.  I'm guessing it was in 1997 or 1998.  I can't recall my exact row...maybe M.

Ah, ok...  From past conversations, I came to believe you were a few rows in front of me and a little closer to the center our section up until you left Jax.
(09-10-2021, 03:35 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 01:59 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I moved around a few times in the 25 years I had tickets.  This had to have been a while ago because I was still at my first job in Jax.  I'm guessing it was in 1997 or 1998.  I can't recall my exact row...maybe M.

Ah, ok...  From past conversations, I came to believe you were a few rows in front of me and a little closer to the center our section up until you left Jax.

The last year that I was there I was in row C.  2019.  Only for a year though.  I was in 411 for several years before but I had some pretty irritating people ended up being around me, plus I wanted to moved down a bit.

Well, with Herndon ruled out, I'd rather have him at nickel than Claybrooks. 
Sure he has shown some trouble with his timing on tracking the ball, but he's physical and can sit in a receiver's hip pocket really well. Wouldn't say the same for Claybrooks covering a TE or slot receiver.
I hope he at least tries to locate the ball.
I remember being disappointed with both the Etienne and Campbell picks. I thought I would come around to liking them more and more but so far that isn’t the case. I hope this changes.
(09-10-2021, 09:57 PM)wg171 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember being disappointed with both the Etienne and Campbell picks. I thought I would come around to liking them more and more but so far that isn’t the case. I hope this changes.

You aren't alone brother.
Pages: 1 2