Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: More kids shot in Chicago than have died of COVID-19 across US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This says a hell of a lot about our society..... Gun Control does not work.... The only way the stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.... Period!

More kids shot in Chicago than have died of COVID-19 across US this year

A total of 214 minors have died of COVID-19 in the country; 261 were shot in Chicago

Over the course of 2021, more minors have been shot in Chicago than have died of COVID-19 in all of the United States, according to data from police and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-kids-sho...covid-2021
Democrats don't care..
Have they tried mask mandates?
Don't think so, but maybe the Census Cowboy has an opinion..
(09-10-2021, 11:09 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Have they tried mask mandates?

I did see that one mall in Atlanta (Buckhead area) was now requiring anyone under 18 to be chaperoned by an adult over 21. Maybe they should just get right to the point and say that any black male under 21 is not permitted inside? Statistically that would reduce the violent crime rate in that neighborhood by almost 100%.
(09-10-2021, 11:04 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Democrats don't care..

The problem of children being shot in Chicago has been going on for a half century.

It was really bad when Trump was in office.

What has any politician done to fix the violance problem?
(09-11-2021, 02:07 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2021, 11:04 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Democrats don't care..

The problem of children being shot in Chicago has been going on for a half century.

Makes perfect sense since the last Republican mayor of Chicago was back in the early 1930's.
(09-11-2021, 08:13 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 02:07 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]The problem of children being shot in Chicago has been going on for a half century.

Makes perfect sense since the last Republican mayor of Chicago was back in the early 1930's.

/thread
(09-11-2021, 08:13 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 02:07 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]The problem of children being shot in Chicago has been going on for a half century.

Presidents run all the time on helping Make Amer...
If you aren't willing to make Chicago great(I'm very aware Obama did nothing either) than you don't care.  Like Republicans (and Democrats).

Chicago is part of America.  And nobody has tried to Make it Great.  Especially your guy.
(09-11-2021, 10:28 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 08:13 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Makes perfect sense since the last Republican mayor of Chicago was back in the early 1930's.

If you aren't willing to make Chicago great(I'm very aware Obama did nothing either) than you don't care.  Like Republicans (and Democrats).

Chicago is part of America.  And nobody has tried to Make it Great.  Especially your guy.

Presidents are not Mayors and don't have any business working at the local level.
(09-11-2021, 08:13 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Makes perfect sense since the last Republican mayor of Chicago was back in the early 1930's.

You are WAY off on this take.
(09-11-2021, 10:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 10:28 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Presidents run all the time on helping Make Amer...

Presidents are not Mayors and don't have any business working at the local level.

Make America(minus Chicago) Great again.

What City besides Chicago needs to be made great again more?

Making America great is picking everyone up.  Helping everyone.  If there are less losers, there's more winners.  And then America is greater.
(09-11-2021, 10:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 10:28 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]Presidents run all the time on helping Make Amer...

You are WAY off on this take.

And it's not President of People who Voted for me.  It's President of The United States.  He did nothing for that city.  

"your way off" losses in most debates.
(09-11-2021, 11:25 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 10:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]You are WAY off on this take.

And it's not President of People who Voted for me.  It's President of The United States.  He did nothing for that city.  

"your way off" losses in most debates.

He offered many times, but Chicago's "Mayor" thinks orange man bad and refused help..

“I’m offering all available federal support requested to stop the violence and arrest the criminals,” Trump said. “We have to be asked by the governors or the mayors, and we’ll be there very rapidly. It’s ready, willing and able. We’re all ready, willing and able to go these jurisdictions and take care of them. We’ll do them very quickly.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicago...utType=amp

More blood on Democrats hands.
Trump did the only thing within his constitutional rights. He used the bully pulpit. He threatened to send in the national guard multiple times, but never did because it can't be done without the request of the governor/mayor. There are laws that have to be followed... unless you're Biden and just use sweeping EO's.

No President has ever done anything, but Trump not doing anything is much worse. Not the “community organizer” that was actually from the city, no…orange man much worse! Rolleyes
(09-11-2021, 11:45 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

No President has ever done anything, but Trump not doing anything is much worse. Not the “community organizer” that was actually from the city, no…orange man much worse! Rolleyes

It's classic TDS.
(09-11-2021, 10:55 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 10:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Presidents are not Mayors and don't have any business working at the local level.

Make America(minus Chicago) Great again.

What City besides Chicago needs to be made great again more?

Making America great is picking everyone up.  Helping everyone.  If there are less losers, there's more winners.  And then America is greater.

Detroit.