Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags vs Texans score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the case of what turd smells worse.  They are bad and so are we.  I am hoping Lawerence make's the difference and the Jags squeek out a win 24-21.
Jaguars 31
Texans 33
We are underestimating just how hard the Texans are trying to tank. I think we're going to win like 30-16.
Jaguars 24
Texans 16
Jaguars 24
Texans 17
Who is their quarterback? This feels like a few years back when Tom Savage got the start and the defense cleaned his clock.

Jags - 41
tinhorns - 17
Jags- 7
Texans- 5

Last second safety as the clock runs out.
27-17 Jags... I hope lol
21-19 jags
Jags 34 - 10

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Jags 23-16
(09-11-2021, 10:19 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]We are underestimating just how hard the Texans are trying to tank. I think we're going to win like 30-16.

You ain't gonna spend that much money on all them vets if you're trying to tank lol. Just an excuse for you if we win and you say they tanked and we didn't actually win it or deserve it. Par for the course with you .
Jags 20
Texans 17
(09-12-2021, 05:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2021, 10:19 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]We are underestimating just how hard the Texans are trying to tank. I think we're going to win like 30-16.

You ain't gonna spend that much money on all them vets if you're trying to tank lol. Just an excuse for you if we win and you say they tanked and we didn't actually win it or deserve it. Par for the course with you .

They were trying to buy draft picks, and they've flipped like 5 of them for late picks so they've accomplished their goal. They also ruled out like half of their top 10 players. They're tanking their [BLEEP] off.
Jags 41-19
34-10 Jags
27-19 Texans
Jags 23-17
I said 20-13 Jags in the other thread.

I’m thinking in may lean a little better to the Jags’ favor now.

23-13
If there's any game the Jaguars should be able to pull off a big win this season it's this one. The Texans are a well known quantity with the roster they're bringing in, and the Jaguars are the opposite. I also think Trevor in his first start is probably the quarterback I'd rather have compared to Taylor.

I'm thinking something like 27-12, but if the Jaguars actually jump out in front 14 points it could be even worse if they start having Taylor try to pass a lot.
Pages: 1 2