Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We're making progress...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transgender fighter wins their first fight: Shocker.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/pm...thlete_to/

This dude didn't even know how to fight and he won. Such a sham. People are dumb.
OK, let me just say this... I know a lot of people from all walks of life. That includes the G/B/L/T crowd..... And I treat them with the same respect that I give everyone else in life. All the trans people I know (Some pre-op, some post-op) just want to live their life and be happy, be anonymous to the crowd. I have no idea what point those that flaunt it are trying to make other than "Look at me, I'm different". It's a shame..... because like I said, those that I do know IRL just want to live their life as normal as possible for them. They just want to go to work, come home, make life as comfortable as possible for themselves within their means. They tell me that those the flaunt it, make it bad for them because the so call "normal" people believe that this is the norm for Trans people, it is not. I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that 99% of the time, you would not realize that the person you're talking to, sitting next to, or even working with is trans.They're just like the rest of us..... trying to enjoy life to the fullest......
I hate watching dudes beat up women. This transgender sports thing is asinine.
Time to abolish all gender in sport and just make every event "open" It's sexist to have mens and women's events anyway.

Everyone is equal......so everyone competes with each other equally.
(09-12-2021, 04:18 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Time to abolish all gender in sport and just make every event "open"  It's sexist to have mens and women's events anyway.

No, that's stupid.
(09-12-2021, 04:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2021, 04:18 PM)captivating Wrote: [ -> ]Time to abolish all gender in sport and just make every event "open"  It's sexist to have mens and women's events anyway.

No, that's stupid.

Consider the source