Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags defense has allowed 24+ points in 16 straight game sets NFL record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We bad! I guess the off-season hype was just fluff.
(09-12-2021, 03:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]We bad! I guess the off-season hype was just fluff.

Did you think we could be a 3-4 in one off season? The back 7 is horrible and we don't have the linebackers. I mean other than not having a back 7 we are set, right?
(09-12-2021, 04:26 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2021, 03:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]We bad! I guess the off-season hype was just fluff.

Did you think we could be a 3-4 in one off season? The back 7 is horrible and we don't have the linebackers. I mean other than not having a back 7 we are set, right?

We don't have a front 7 either or however you want to see it. That's why the Wingard hate is so ridiculous. Plenty of starters on defense are horrible and the rest are just average. Being hysterical about a backup safety starting because the high draft pick isn't good enough is weird...
(09-12-2021, 04:26 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]

The front 4 sucks too
Cullen is an upgrade over Todd Wash. The first game was pretty bad but there will be better performances in the future. I would start Ward over Chaisson.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-12-2021, 04:58 PM)NM Jag Fan Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

Does this mean we need some tiger blood?