Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lawrence over /under 30 ints this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If he makes it the whole season with how often the coaching staff is passing it. Manning has the all time record at 28 ints. I think Lawrence has a shot at breaking it.
Nope
You can do the same with the touchdown numbers.

I would hope the coaching staff doesn’t put him those positions to make those throws again. They weren’t great throws, last one horrid, but that’s what happens when a rookie throws like 50 times.
(09-12-2021, 04:32 PM)NoShoes Wrote: [ -> ]You can do the same with the touchdown numbers.

I would hope the coaching staff doesn’t put him those positions to make those throws again. They weren’t great throws, last one horrid, but that’s what happens when a rookie throws like 50 times.

51tds and 51 ints?   Bizarre numbers
40 TD
26 INT
Under 25 picks on the year.
(09-12-2021, 04:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]40 TD
26 INT

I could live with that.
(09-12-2021, 04:33 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2021, 04:32 PM)NoShoes Wrote: [ -> ]You can do the same with the touchdown numbers.

51tds and 51 ints?   Bizarre numbers

That’s my point.... he won’t throw for either.