Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dissed on Fox Again….
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just wrong. Funny, but wrong! Laughing

https://youtu.be/qCcqYrWJgCE
Wow...
Dang, we got [BLEEP] slapped.
Good one Fox  Laughing
They took the tweet down, so I linked the commercial from YouTube now. Wonder why they took it down? Huh
It would only be funny if it were true. Jag Fan is pretty loyal considering how crappy the team has been for decades.
(09-13-2021, 03:16 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]It would only be funny if it were true. Jag Fan is pretty loyal considering how crappy the team has been for decades.

Truth
Still have more fans than the LA teams but whatever
I always found it odd how Shad continued to be the whipping boy for the NFLs failed London experiment while its networks continued to take cheap shots at his team and not reward him with primetime games.
(09-13-2021, 11:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I always found it odd how Shad continued to be the whipping boy for the NFLs failed London experiment while its networks continued to take cheap shots at his team and not reward him with primetime games.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761105a495da915e6f72b7...y.gif&ct=g]
Well, when they want to hold the RNC in Jax in 3 years, we can tell them to go take a hike
Ahh lighten up you guys. We know how die hard and loyal this fan base is, which is what makes it funny. It was a fun video and they were poking fun at other teams as well. It's all in good fun.
(09-14-2021, 12:12 AM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh lighten up you guys. We know how die hard and loyal this fan base is, which is what makes it funny. It was a fun video and they were poking fun at other teams as well. It's all in good fun.

Agree. Saints football looked good in the bank. It is a hot stadium but you get great TV shots out of Jacksonville.

I miss living there.
The Jags deserve it... This team is bad, really bad. A beat up Texan team demolished the Jaguars, completely.
(09-14-2021, 01:05 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]The Jags deserve it... This team is bad, really bad. A beat up Texan team demolished the Jaguars, completely.

Jags maybe. The fans? Not so much, they've been supporting this sorry [BLEEP] franchise since day one.
I'm lucky I was able to enjoy the J. Smith, Freddy T., and Boseli days. Great football for several years. It's been getting me through this rough patch.