Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Canadian Prof Calls 9/11 A ‘Dumb Little Annual Pity Party’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The only good thing out of Canada is Ice Hockey, and Moosehead Beer...........

Canadian Prof Calls 9/11 A ‘Dumb Little Annual Pity Party’

On Saturday morning, on the twentieth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks in which roughly 3,000 Americans were murdered by Islamic terrorists, a Canadian professor mocked Americans honoring the dead and memorializing the event, tweeting, “I see the U.S.  is having its dumb little annual pity party again.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/canadian-...b3q4ixnLZc
[BLEEP] him with a wooden broom handle full of splinters!
(09-13-2021, 09:56 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP] him with a wooden broom handle full of splinters!

WOW Bunnie, I've never seen this side of you before.....
(09-13-2021, 09:58 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2021, 09:56 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ][BLEEP] him with a wooden broom handle full of splinters!

WOW Bunnie, I've never seen this side of you before.....

Sometimes the westside flies out of me before I can reel it back in.  Ninja

Is it's name Lucille?  Ninja
(09-13-2021, 10:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it's name Lucille?  Ninja

[Image: 04dead3-superJumbo.jpg]
(09-13-2021, 10:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2021, 10:31 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it's name Lucille?  Ninja

[Image: 04dead3-superJumbo.jpg]

Exactly.  Ninja
The guy is an associate professor of philosophy. After years in school at great expense he has the earning power and career arc lower than a corporate low to mid-level manager, and that’s if he’s teaching at a larger school. Layman have greater job relevance. Of course he’s bitter.

This is why liberal arts professors strive so mightily for tenure. There is little opportunity outside campus walls.