Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sedona, AZ place to watch game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m going to be in Sedona, AZ this weekend. I was wondering if anybody knew a place to watch the game there?
We’re playing Denver, but I think Sedona is closer to Las Vegas, Phoenix, and LA. 

I googled sports bars in Sedona, but nothing seemed like a sure thing to have enough tv’s for the Jags game. 

Go Jags!!!
(09-17-2021, 11:51 AM)winathome Wrote: [ -> ]I’m going to be in Sedona, AZ this weekend. I was wondering if anybody knew a place to watch the game there?
We’re playing Denver, but I think Sedona is closer to Las Vegas, Phoenix, and LA. 

I googled sports bars in Sedona, but nothing seemed like a sure thing to have enough tv’s for the Jags game. 

Go Jags!!!

Is there a Buffalo Wild Wings there?  They always have the NFL package.  I watched last week's game at one in Fort Lauderdale.  Chili's is an option, though not all carry the package.
sent you a PM
I watch all the games online for free. Lots of links on Reddit.
(09-17-2021, 06:45 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]I watch all the games online for free.  Lots of links on Reddit.

Can you pm me