Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Knife Attack in Minnesota
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/18/min...-says.html

8 people injured in knife attack in Minnesota, reported mentions of Allah.
Terrible.

Thank god the off duty police officer was there to take the guy out before he should kill anyone!!
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/national/i...spartandhp

Isis now credits supporter for attack

Wondering if it ties into the pipe bomb in NY.

Was it somehow coordinated?

Isis did claim credit here, but nothing on NY.

Now that piss clown is realizing there ain't no virgins left...wha? Piss you Allah , you bull piss me. There are no virgins here...wait...I see a few goats. Alrighty then.
Jesus. Minnesota of all places.
I lived in St Cloud for a while, there is a heavy Muslim population there. Some sections of the town are a no go area for the infidels.

Quote:Wondering if it ties into the pipe bomb in NY.

Was it somehow coordinated?

Isis did claim credit here, but nothing on NY.

Now that [BAD WORD REMOVED] clown is realizing there ain't no virgins left...wha? [BAD WORD REMOVED] you Allah , you bull [BAD WORD REMOVED] me. There are no virgins here...wait...I see a few goats. Alrighty then.

This made me laugh. Thanks man!
Meanwhile, 20 people were shot dead in Chicago last week. And 1,000 people were killed in car accidents nationwide.
Quote:I lived in St Cloud for a while, there is a heavy Muslim population there. Some sections of the town are a no go area for the infidels.

woah woah woah. why is that relevant?
Quote:Meanwhile, 20 people were shot dead in Chicago last week. And 1,000 people were killed in car accidents nationwide.

Does this mean it's not a problem?  Just ignore it?
A knife and a pressure cooker?  Just cheap distractions to get the illegal US war off the front page.

Quote:Does this mean it's not a problem? Just ignore it?
Just that we need to keep some perspective.

Someone gets killed. Was it terrorism? if the answer is no, then we act all relieved about that. But if it was terrorism, then the media goes into full missing-plane mode. As if the motive was more important than the act itself.

I'm just saying, we need to keep some perspective.

And to answer your question, someone pulling a knife and stabbing people is a problem, but absolutely not as big a problem as fatal traffic accidents or cancer.
Note that it was an armed citizen who stopped the knife attacker.

Quote:Just that we need to keep some perspective.

Someone gets killed. Was it terrorism? if the answer is no, then we act all relieved about that. But if it was terrorism, then the media goes into full missing-plane mode. As if the motive was more important than the act itself.

And to answer your question, someone pulling a knife and stabbing people is a problem, but absolutely not as big a problem as fatal traffic accidents or cancer.

I know but things like traffic accidents or slipping in the bath tub deaths just kinda happen.  putting bombs in garbage cans dont just happen.  

i mean, malaria kills like 500,000 people a year.  Hiroshima killed about 100,000.  That doesn't mean we need to downplay nuclear warfare.

Quote:Just that we need to keep some perspective.

There is a reason people are concerned because having that type of ideology which can spread is significantly more dangerous than one single event that isn't connected to an ideology.
Quote:I know but things like traffic accidents or slipping in the bath tub deaths just kinda happen. putting bombs in garbage cans dont just happen.

i mean, malaria kills like 500,000 people a year. Hiroshima killed about 100,000. That doesn't mean we need to downplay nuclear warfare.

Correct.