Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama considers it a personal insult if blacks don't vote for Hillary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doesn't Obama know Trump is supposed to be the racist and narcissist in this election?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2..._vote.html

I was just about to post this. Unbelievable, but unfortunately many of the posters here also believe the same thing.

Trump's support among blacks has to be soaring for Obama to use this insulting and threatening tone.  Plus, as always, he makes it about himself even when he's allegedly stumping for someone else. 

This guy can't leave soon enough.
He's going to be feeling mighty insulted come November.

Love how Trump has the POTUS campaigning for him.
How many promises did they guy make to the black community? How many did he keep?
Obama is a personal insult to the collective intelligence of the American populace.

Threats didn't work, so now Hillary is pandering with a list of goodies like free college, debt forgiveness, etc.  Her biggest cheer at Temple was when she mentioned Bernie. 

From the very headline in the article posted

Obama- "I will consider it a insult to my legacy if you do not vote".

Where in the Sam hell does that equate to blacks voting for Hillary?
Quote:From the very headline in the article posted

Obama- "I will consider it a insult to my legacy if you do not vote".

Where in the Sam hell does that equate to blacks voting for Hillary?

Look past the headline and read the actual article.
It's always about him somehow.

Narcissistic behavior is s sign of a deep rooted mental illness

Quote:It's always about him somehow.

Narcissistic behavior is s sign of a deep rooted mental illness
I assume this means you won't be voting for trump? 
Quote:Look past the headline and read the actual article.

Obama does not specifically say it will be an insult if blacks don't vote for Hillary.

You do know it is illegal for him to make that recommendation right?
Quote:Obama does not specifically say it will be an insult if blacks don't vote for Hillary.

I'm sure that would be on the very long list of questionable things that stupid [BLEEP] has done.. Besides helicoptering tons of cash in the dead of night like some kinda drug cartel..
Quote:Obama does not specifically say it will be an insult if blacks don't vote for Hillary.

Do you deny the message was clear regardless of the specific language? 

You do understand that expressing one's personal feelings about the outcome of an event and making a recommendation with the intent of influencing the outcome of said event, are two distinctly different legal thresholds, don't you?
Quote:Do you deny the message was clear regardless of the specific language? 

You do understand that expressing one's personal feelings about the outcome of an event and making a recommendation with the intent of influencing the outcome of said event, are two distinctly different legal thresholds, don't you?

The article is a opinion piece that attempts to infer such. 

He stated the importance of voting (dosent matter which party) more importantly,  tied it to the progress his administration made and what Clinton will continue. 

Trump is doing the same thing and even asked African Americans a few weeks back "what do we have to lose"?
Quote:The article is a opinion piece that attempts to infer such. 

He stated the importance of voting (dosent matter which party) more importantly,  tied it to the progress his administration made and what Clinton will continue. 

Trump is doing the same thing and even asked African Americans a few weeks back "what do we have to lose"?

Theres a big difference between a candidate and the President saying it.
Quote:Theres a big difference between a candidate and the President saying it.

Doesn't matter who is saying it.
Quote:Doesn't matter who is saying it.

You don't think what the President says carries more weight?
Pages: 1 2