Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars Luke Farrell: staring role opens up..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/footba...-opens-up/

Get Chark, Jones and this guy 10 or more targets a game..

More on Farrell here https://blackandteal.com/2021/05/31/jagu...idden-gem/
His team brass said he was underutilized at ohio state.. Ryan day runs a pro style offense with 2 rb and te on the field..
Kinda feel like Hollister should be first in line if he's up to speed.
Staring is impolite.
(09-21-2021, 09:27 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda feel like Hollister should be first in line if he's up to speed.

Packers TE Jace Sternberger was just cut. Sign him up.
(09-21-2021, 09:27 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda feel like Hollister should be first in line if he's up to speed.
Yep 

Hollister and Manhertz should receive targets ahead of Farrell
(09-21-2021, 10:42 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
Yep 

Hollister and Manhertz should receive targets ahead of Farrell

Yea but Farrell is Urbs' boy so we all know that means he automatically gets to jump ahead of the pack.
(09-21-2021, 10:01 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]

Packers TE Jace Sternberger was just cut. Sign him up.

Red or black?
(09-21-2021, 09:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Staring is impolite.

....unless it's Shaq Quarterman, right? That's just gold
I would like to see anyone who can catch the ball when it hits their hands. Anyone
(09-22-2021, 08:53 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2021, 09:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Staring is impolite.

....unless it's Shaq Quarterman, right? That's just gold

I think what was going on in Shaq's head was incredibly impolite, and perhaps even criminal.
I would like them to bring in Sternberger, Green Bay's equivalent of Josh Oliver. A 3rd round draft pick guy with move TE potential that has not been able to stay on the field to date.
(09-22-2021, 12:47 PM)ATLjag Wrote: [ -> ]I would like them to bring in Sternberger, Green Bay's equivalent of Josh Oliver.  A 3rd round draft pick guy with move TE potential that has not been able to stay on the field to date.

Is he coming off an ACL? If not then we won't consider him.
(09-22-2021, 01:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2021, 12:47 PM)ATLjag Wrote: [ -> ]I would like them to bring in Sternberger, Green Bay's equivalent of Josh Oliver.  A 3rd round draft pick guy with move TE potential that has not been able to stay on the field to date.

Is he coming off an ACL? If not then we won't consider him.

A few other things to check
(09-22-2021, 01:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2021, 01:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Is he coming off an ACL? If not then we won't consider him.

A few other things to check

So what you are sayin is the front office has a type? lol.
Jace Sternberger was a stud in college. A little on the light side but an absolute go-getter. He disappeared after the draft, which surprised me.
Seattle picked up Sternberger. I was hoping we would get him.
(09-23-2021, 09:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Seattle picked up Sternberger. I was hoping we would get him.

Well then we didn't even try now did we.
(09-23-2021, 12:00 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2021, 09:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Seattle picked up Sternberger. I was hoping we would get him.

Well then we didn't even try now did we.

[Image: shrug-house.gif]
apparently not, he should have been subject to waivers...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Pages: 1 2