Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Another bad stat, Jags have lost 6 straight by 10+ points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been looking really bad for awhile. The Jags haven't even been competitive lately. Just horrendous!
Yea hate to say it but I think I gotta take the cardinals - 7.5
Last year was a tank. This year there aren't many excuses. This team should have played the entire preseason the way they have been looking. I hope they can put it together this game. The wrs have been the biggest surprise and disappointment.
(09-23-2021, 04:14 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Last year was a tank. This year there aren't many excuses. This team should have played the entire preseason the way they have been looking. I hope they can put it together this game. The wrs have been the biggest surprise and disappointment.

Do you really believe it? You thought Lawrence and some coaches changes were all we needed?

Honestly I don't like the lack of competitive play but I do understand it. Progress will be a good thing to see.
(09-23-2021, 04:56 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2021, 04:14 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Last year was a tank. This year there aren't many excuses. This team should have played the entire preseason the way they have been looking. I hope they can put it together this game. The wrs have been the biggest surprise and disappointment.

Do you really believe it? You thought Lawrence and some coaches changes were all we needed?

Honestly I don't like the lack of competitive play but I do understand it. Progress will be a good thing to see.

Well said. I really wish Sacksonville would return.