Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: And the Main Stream Media Lies Yet Again........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hunter Biden's new $2 million Libya bombshell more proof 'media lied to the public': Glenn Greenwald

Business Insider reported Hunter Biden asked for $2 million to help reclaim frozen Libyan assets

The release of the new bombshell report from Business Insider – that first son Hunter Biden sought an annual $2 million retainer to aid in the recovery of Libyan assets frozen by President Barack Obama while his father Joe Biden was vice president – proves the media has lied to the American public about the Biden family business storyline, according to investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter-bid...-greenwald
It’s no secret our political system is corrupt. The new dynamic is an organization which historically served as the people’s watchdog is now openly abetting a particular party. It’s alarming.

This is relevant.
(09-24-2021, 07:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It’s no secret our political system is corrupt. The new dynamic is an organization which historically served as the people’s watchdog is now openly abetting a particular party. It’s alarming.

This is relevant.

Tulsi Gabbard was the only democrat in the primary that I could stomach.
(09-24-2021, 08:34 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2021, 07:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It’s no secret our political system is corrupt. The new dynamic is an organization which historically served as the people’s watchdog is now openly abetting a particular party. It’s alarming.

This is relevant.

That's because she's exactly one statement away from being labeled a far-right extremist by the Democrat leadership.
(09-24-2021, 08:34 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

This is relevant.

Tulsi Gabbard needs to change her party affiliation. She's way too cute to be a democrat..
(09-24-2021, 10:35 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2021, 08:34 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Tulsi Gabbard was the only democrat in the primary that I could stomach.

Tulsi Gabbard needs to change her party affiliation. She's way too cute to be a democrat..

You really don't see many good looking liberals, huh? AOC is the exception.
(09-24-2021, 10:38 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2021, 10:35 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Tulsi Gabbard needs to change her party affiliation. She's way too cute to be a democrat..

You really don't see many good looking liberals, huh? AOC is the exception.

AOC wouldn't be too bad lookin to me if her brain wasn't totally made of moldy mush.. For me, a chick needs brains too in order to be considered cute.. AOC is a waste of my oxygen..